• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks to Chris (ckb) for a well priced Spectre 3 & 5! Packaged like a Shermann Tank.

Thanks! I try to make sure buying experiences are not aleatoric. thumbsup2.gif

(I don't know what it means either.)

Thanks to Chris (ckb) for a well priced Spectre 3 & 5! Packaged like a Shermann Tank.

27_laughing.gif

I'm embarrassed to admit that I had to look that up in my nearby Oxford... very appropriate.

Kudos to Iggy for a great 1960s promo comic "Engineering in Your Future".

Prompt shipping and a sweet bit O' Nostalgia. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for the insta-pay! Glad you like it! I think it's late 1950's though according to the copyright. confused-smiley-013.gif

Kudos to Iggy for a great 1960s promo comic "Engineering in Your Future".

Prompt shipping and a sweet bit O' Nostalgia. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for the insta-pay! Glad you like it! I think it's late 1950's though according to the copyright. confused-smiley-013.gif

And so it is...the type was rather small and I misread it at a glance. sorry.gifflowerred.gifgrin.gif

27_laughing.gif

I'm embarrassed to admit that I had to look that up in my nearby Oxford... very appropriate.

Highlight the area below my original post... grin.gif

Kudos to Monkeyman for the sweet SSWS featuring Enemy Ace, packaged the best way - the type that has you person_without_enough_empathying and looking for razors,taking 15 minutes to open.

Thanks thumbsup2.gif

Thanks to Buck Biggins for shipping some books even though there was a slight miscalculation with the freight costs to Canada. (We worked it out - I think)

Highly recommended!