• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I cannot express enough Kudos to Chromium.

Long story short, I have sent out 2 sets of books to him..sent weeks apart and as of today.. neither has arrived yet. He has been unbelievably kind, and understanding.

Thanks again Crom.. you are a true gentleman and serve as an example of how to behave when a transaction ends less then ideally.

But this is not over yet..third time is a charm..right? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Kenny

Like to give a shout-out to the following people for fair prices, good grading, excellent packing and a sense of adventure for sending overseas :

*- HUSH

*- Neurosis138 (who was the inspiration for my latest Blog chapter)

*- Whomerjay

*- dudeman5000

*- EvilAsh

*- shiverbones

*- Comicsupply

*- GACollectibles

*- rjpb

hail.gif Thank you Allan for the setting for the standard on quick payment and friendly communication!

Best,

yay.gifChris

I cannot express enough Kudos to Chromium.

Long story short, I have sent out 2 sets of books to him..sent weeks apart and as of today.. neither has arrived yet. He has been unbelievably kind, and understanding.

Thanks again Crom.. you are a true gentleman and serve as an example of how to behave when a transaction ends less then ideally.

But this is not over yet..third time is a charm..right? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Kenny

Still never got the camera..... poke2.gif

Still never got the camera..... poke2.gif

I forgot I even sent you that. I still have a box full of assorted cameras from my dads eastate. I will send you another digital one, they are not anything special, but they do work.

Kenny

All right...gotta give a round of applause to my boys...

Ed Bird, the 'ol FT88...went to my boy's house personally to pick up some KILLER frickin' HULK comics.

And while I was there, I dropped another dime on a great CAT #4 (rounds off my collection of that set)....Warriors of the Shadow Realm, a great 3 -ish magazine set from the early 80s.

flyingdonut...good 'ol Dan was more than patient with my payment plan, and pretty much almost overnighted my books when the last payment dropped.

A nice set of bronze HULK and Amaz. SM #150

cd4ever for the stunning Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love #2...just trying to round out a great NM set smile.gif

Silver for the great deal on Amazing Spider-Man 126, 127, 143 & 148

wrightsonfan...Scott shot me some books I'd almost forgot about.

A nice surprise when they arrived yesterday, a snow day for me!

Phantom Stranger, Weird War Tales and Witching Hour.

Thanks Scott!

finecomics for the great little run of some Valiant titles that I never owned or needed an upgrade on...and a shout out to Jeff BTW...our fellow collector just had a new addition to his family! CONGRATS, BOSS!

Rhino for the Amaz. SM #103...a nice compliment to my Amaz. SM #104.

Buck Biggins ....another fine board member...thank you for your patience while I paid off my debt...and thank you for a KILLER batch of bronze age Conan, Kull, Star Wars #2, and a really nice Green Lantern/Neal Adams!!!!

rjpb (Hey Richard!) dropped me some Jonah Hex that almost completes my run...thanks Rich!

bghkoyama for same day payment on a copy of PUNISHER #10, sid for picking up some lithos, FUELMAN and jonjesper for picking up some of my $1 X-Men comics...there's still more for anyone who wants more $1 X-hash!

thomasdacat did a fast pickup/payment on some of my naughty girl Chaos comic stuff...thanks man!

mikeyriffhard for super fast payment on a great deal...took a Detective #411 off my hands for $5 and I think at the end of the day, we both did each other a favor smile.gif

mister_not_so_nice (our boy Mike who's kicking *spoon* in Iraq) for grabbing my extra BSFUC comics...thanks man! Stay safe!

HUSH...for fast payment and taking some Walking Dead comics off my hands...

Neurosis138 ....nabbed a nice DangerGirl litho off me and a DG variant comic....good job!

heinlein99 grabbed some of my $3 silver/bronze ACTION COMICS from me at the VCC...thanks man!

...and October for being a cool cat to always deal with.