• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I would like to thank Nik for a flawless transaction on a bunch of awesome High Grade books. Perfect grading and packaging. Just a great guy and thank you very much for the bonus books!!!!! hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

I will be back again to buy from this dependable gentleman. cloud9.gif

I feel my e-bay days slipping further and further behind me. acclaim.gif

Fay

Thanks to Comcasthawk, DCman, *Bronze age fan*, moonlite, and Buckeye Chaos for their purchases and fast payments! Hope everyone is pleased with their books! thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifheadbang.gifyay.gif

Books were shipped today, USPS tracking numbers were PM'd

Glenn, sorry we didn't get the haggling finished in time to get your books mailed off today; yours will be in the mail on Thursday when I get back from the field.

Kudos time! yay.gif

First off, I'd like to say a HUGE thanks and send kudos out to FILTER81! This guy rocks! I bought about 10 books in the last week and asked EVERY SINGLE seller to ship with a receipt as I bring across the border. Out of the 10, he was the ONLY one to do it. Oh, and his packaging was top notch as well!

hail.gifheadbang.gifhail.gif

I would also like to give Kudos to MikeS for sending me a Devil Dino #1 CGC 9.8! Not a high-end book... but to me it is priceless! It was one of the first comics I can remember having as a kid... ahhhhhhh the memories cloud9.gif

Thanks guys!

John thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Dan&Son for a couple of nice (what else?) Strange Tales! thumbsup2.gif

And Kudos to Strong Guy for some nice and not-so-nice beater ASMs!

Strongly packed! thumbsup2.gif