• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Looooong overdue Kudos list for folks who bought books & folks who sold me books, my apologies if I forget anyone that deserves to be on the list...

Paratrooper

and probably more to come...

Thanks! :applause:

About fricken time :baiting:

:censored: typo, you have been removed.

Big, across the pond, kudos to Anfield Fox for a well packaged and quickly shipped (despite a postal strike :o) box of slabs, raw pence Marvels, and a whole mess of British Hulk mags! Thanks, Matt. It was a pleasure!

--Sean.

Big, across the pond, kudos to Anfield Fox for a well packaged and quickly shipped (despite a postal strike :o) box of slabs, raw pence Marvels, and a whole mess of British Hulk mags! Thanks, Matt. It was a pleasure!

--Sean.

:applause:

Looooong overdue Kudos list for folks who bought books & folks who sold me books, my apologies if I forget anyone that deserves to be on the list...

akaSteveRogers

topofthetotem

oldman

arexcrooke

Fedroraman

mjacobs8

MutantKeys

OrangeNemesis

Rich Henn

shiverbones

Flying Donut

ft88

sd2416

zonker

chromium

Aloha

deamentia

Paratrooper

schmakt

spongerob88

Handsome Kenny(Ze-Man)

dawgwindu

comix4fun

comicjunkie

gman

murph

Nexus

DKB

EvilAsh

armydoc

followtheleader

Jeffro

1coolengineer

alecholland

rjpb

143ksk

ciorac

and probably more to come...

Thanks! :applause:

Where's my lifetime achievement award?

I hearty *THANK YOU* out to SkyPinkBlu for a well-packed box of 11 Bronze Age Horror type Halloween Comics & a few Bonus Books too!

[font:Comic Sans MS]Incl: Creatures on the Loose #10 -- 1st Kull! [/font]:cloud9:

It was a true pleasure -- Thanks again, Sharon! (worship) (thumbs u