• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to the following

Kramerica - for the MTIO Annual #2, FF #172, and ASMs 139, 144 and the new Anita Blakes (great title BTW). Awesomely packed and well graded! hail.gif

Also he sent some novels/readers for the troops. I am going to take them & the others up to the hospital on the 26th (last trip there before I come back to the states)

My pleasure DJPP! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

A big kudos to JonJesper for bomb proof shipping of the signed Avengers 30th ann Lithograph to Australia. hail.gif

Just got it back from the picture framers a few days ago.

Its huge. Measures over 4ft X 3ft in size.

Kristy has even agreed to let it be hung in the Kitchen/Dining room. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks again.

Russ... hi.gif

1700099-Avengers1.JPG

1700099-Avengers1.JPG.a1d045dc0b2ca9d8af25ef39ee4f94b1.JPG

A big kudos to JonJesper for bomb proof shipping of the signed Avengers 30th ann Lithograph to Australia. hail.gif

Kristy has even agreed to let it be hung in the Kitchen/Dining room. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks again.

Russ... hi.gif

1700099-Avengers1.JPG

Nice !! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks again.

Russ... hi.gif

1700099-Avengers1.JPG

If they dont say BOOYAH! down under...they should!

Man...I shouldnt have sold that now 27_laughing.gif

Glad it is in the dining room, I want a pic with you kissing it for me...

LOOKS AWESOME!!!!

Jon 893applaud-thumb.gif

Super-fantastic-awesome-O-kudos for nik for some romance books (jim bought for me), they are super sweeet cloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I also wanted to thank nik for the beautiful copy of Adventure Comics that was included in that package. I've always loved the Black Orchid. yay.gif

I would like to send another round of thanks to everyone who has bought off me and here are some new individuas I would like thank.

UK Avenger

HUSH

Comcasthawk

sd2416

I just paid for the piece of art that I have been trying to save money to buy. It is my first Captain America piece. A Beautiful splash page by Steve Epting.

There is one more page I want to get so You may see more books up for sale soon.

Received the book, super fast and in great condition! thumbsup2.gif

Kudos back to you!!

UKAvenger thumbsup2.gif

Edited by UKavenger

I would like to send another round of thanks to everyone who has bought off me and here are some new individuas I would like thank.

UK Avenger

HUSH

Comcasthawk

sd2416

I just paid for the piece of art that I have been trying to save money to buy. It is my first Captain America piece. A Beautiful splash page by Steve Epting.

There is one more page I want to get so You may see more books up for sale soon.

Received the book, super fast and I just love it!

Kudos back to you!!

UKAvenger thumbsup2.gif

One of my biggest Kudos yet goes out to Point Five headbang.gif

Jon collected up issues 4-24 of the Spidey Inserts from the NY Post for me !!

They all arrived safe and sound ! Very Very cool !!

Thanks very much thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to worldsbestcomics for some very nice Li'l Pals and Li'l Kids books. Super fast shipping.

And Kudos to Divad for a nice IM Annual 3 (still one of my favorite one-shot stories--Steve Gerber at his bizarre best) and a freebie IM Annual to boot!

Thanks guys!