• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks very much to r1970d for buying some books from me. Not only did I get paid after he received the books, so he's honest, but he's a nice guy as well. Now what about the rest of you? poke2.gif

Thanks R! thumbsup2.gif

Andy

Kudos to carcrawfordfan for contacting me privately and apologizing for our little thread hassle. There was no need to apologize, but he is a good guy for doing so! No hard feelings and the race to pull the trigger will continue poke2.gif

Thanks again Matt smile.gif

John takeit.gif

Huge and belated kudos for some forum only buys:

fastballspecial - expected no less from a fellow variant collector and Modern enthusiast. His recent contributions on 'hot' Modern sales data has been very intuitive and a boon for the boards. Great job on your posts and sales Robert! Most sincere thanks.

rodey - great books and very careful packing. Thank you again for some awesome reads that i needed to catch up on. Hopefully I can find you some of the books you are looking for in return

sd2416 - some nice modern steal and great reading material. Shipped safe and fast. Would recommend to others on here and I have to praise him on his latest thread - just keeping up to date with the orders and who is buying what first is a monumentous task. I see a lot I would like but it seems other forumites have beat me to a lot of the listings. I can only foresee great deals there for those involved.

pirate - excellent steal of a deal. Thank you for breaking up your set to hook me with books I needed for my own set. You were giving me a complex there for a bit, thinking you didn't want to sell to me poke2.gif All I have to say is "Vote for Pedro" 27_laughing.gif

blazingbob The Stormy One has hooked me up with some accurately graded price variants and a sweet raw DD 131 for a steal of a deal. Priced well, packed well and shipped fast, Bob remains one of the best dealers out there that I seek to do repeat deals with.

On the sales end, huge kudos to MutantKeys, who I have ultimate trust in to handle my books, and personally inspect them for additions to his X-Men set. I wish him the best in his quest and have to say that Danny is a breath of fresh air when it comes to dealing with relative newbies, who for the most part, have flaked out on forum marketplace sales and don't hold to their end of the bargain. Young Danny brings much-needed enthusiasm to this hobby and backs his word on deals that make it a better forum to transact with. Glad we could work together thumbsup2.gif

Huge and belated kudos for some forum only buys:

fastballspecial - expected no less from a fellow variant collector and Modern enthusiast. His recent contributions on 'hot' Modern sales data has been very intuitive and a boon for the boards. Great job on your posts and sales Robert! Most sincere thanks.

rodey - great books and very careful packing. Thank you again for some awesome reads that i needed to catch up on. Hopefully I can find you some of the books you are looking for in return

sd2416 - some nice modern steal and great reading material. Shipped safe and fast. Would recommend to others on here and I have to praise him on his latest thread - just keeping up to date with the orders and who is buying what first is a monumentous task. I see a lot I would like but it seems other forumites have beat me to a lot of the listings. I can only foresee great deals there for those involved.

pirate - excellent steal of a deal. Thank you for breaking up your set to hook me with books I needed for my own set. You were giving me a complex there for a bit, thinking you didn't want to sell to me poke2.gif All I have to say is "Vote for Pedro" 27_laughing.gif

blazingbob The Stormy One has hooked me up with some accurately graded price variants and a sweet raw DD 131 for a steal of a deal. Priced well, packed well and shipped fast, Bob remains one of the best dealers out there that I seek to do repeat deals with.

On the sales end, huge kudos to MutantKeys, who I have ultimate trust in to handle my books, and personally inspect them for additions to his X-Men set. I wish him the best in his quest and have to say that Danny is a breath of fresh air when it comes to dealing with relative newbies, who for the most part, have flaked out on forum marketplace sales and don't hold to their end of the bargain. Young Danny brings much-needed enthusiasm to this hobby and backs his word on deals that make it a better forum to transact with. Glad we could work together thumbsup2.gif

thumbsup2.gif

acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif Great dealing with you Darth thumbsup2.gif