• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to the following for recent VCC purchases and payment

alecholland

cd4ever

goldust

Dick_Pontoon

Zonker

grider67

dad&son

Point_Five

october

TonyStarkFan

DeeDee

Darthdiesel

sckao

topofthetotem

CrowsQB

Kudos to Wrightson Fan for the great Sgt Fury 14 and Jimmy Olsen 151 shipment - excellent 893applaud-thumb.gif

super big thanks and kudos to Buck Biggins for the Action 401, B&B 105 and G.I.Combat 132 - superb books to add to my collection headbang.gif

Mega - Kudos - with cherry on top to GACollectibles for the under-graded Hawkman 3 - while on hold for payment, Andrew found more great paratrooper/parachute covers for me - several for free!!!! yay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gif

Major Kudos to DARTHDIESEL for a quickly shipped and nicely packaged Marvel Zombies book headbang.gif Thanks so much!!!

A nice, smooth transaction by a highly recommended forumite thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to whomerjay for purchasing 6 lots of books and fast payment. hail.gif

Kudos to silverweb for purchasing TOS #52 and fast payment. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to BuckeyeChaos for purchasing the Avengers lot and fast payment. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to The Watcher. Quick shipping, accurate grading on the book, well packed, and it came with two freebies....1940s Spirit newspaper inserts.

Really, it couldn't have gone any better. hail.gif