• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

HUGE thanks to ernster who out of the blue just sent me some NICE :whatthe: freebies! greggy will be pleased to know I now own 2 DC comics! :thumbsup:

(thumbs u

Get your books yet?

Hi five slap to loboagain for a really REALLY nice pair of Harbinger and Magnus comics. And also, lest I forget...FAST shipping too.

First time I purchased from loboagain and won't be the last.

A very nice deal.

AND...also a big kudos to Stuart DeGraff for a nice short collection of some early bronze age Marvel Tales! And some of my fav spidey's too.

Man, those are the best.

Great packaging, too BTW...which if anyone on these boards knows a thing about me, I'm a stickler for good packaging.

Awesome, man!

I think the only boardie to top packaging for me was Bigfiver, when he tripple boxed by Jonah Hex collection I purchased. ROCK ON, brother!

HUGE thanks to ernster who out of the blue just sent me some NICE :whatthe: freebies! greggy will be pleased to know I now own 2 DC comics! :thumbsup:

(thumbs u

Get your books yet?

lol I paid you yesterday, so I expect to receive the books tomorrow.

(thumbs u

Get your books yet?

lol I paid you yesterday, so I expect to receive the books tomorrow.

I shipped them tonight (shrug)