• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks to Steve, 143ksk, for helping me out with a great looking horror comic for another boardee. Fast shipping and excellent service! (thumbs u

Thanks to nochips for speedy payment on a few FTODM books. :banana:

Edited by TonyStarkFan

Hot Damm Tamale Chalie Kudos with Cherry on Top to Andrew and the GACollectibles Staff for an outstanding stack of books :golfclap:

Action Comics #377 VF+

Adventure Comics #294 VF+

GI Combat #127 VF++

House of Mystery #143 F+

Sgt Fury #8 VF+

Sue and Sally Smith, Flying Nurses 50 VF

I'll be doing the HG Silver Age Dance the rest of the New Year!!!

bananadance.gifbananadance.gifbananadance.gifbananadance.gifbananadance.gifbananadance.gifbananadance.gif

Kudos to:

Greggy for a FREE(!) copy of Girls' Romances 144 - where the main character is named "Diane". Mrs. Donut laughed out loud when she saw the cover.

MrBedrock for a super nice bondage cover Jungle - the girl tied to a zebra!

and QualityComix for pretty copies of Adventure 214 and 220, super tough 2nd and 3rd appearances of Krypto. Thanks!

Kudos to the following folks whose packages were awaiting me after I arrived back home after the holiday break:

--Schommy in Oregon for some needs in the SA & BA ASM department (and many thanks to Andrew in Ohio for promptly sending a few of mine he got by mistake)...

--TheBeyonder in Canada for some BA books and many thanks for the freebies of Invaders #2 & Hulk #345!...

--flatrock02 in Illinois for a couple of nice BA ASMs...

--Jeff in California for my Batman #227 via the raffle...

--SocraticWonder, also in the Golden State, for my first GA hero book: Wonder Woman #76!

I have additional "thanks" to Brent(QualityComix).............always good to PM with on the boards. He packs his books like they are going into a time capsule. More "kudo's" going out to Silver for a great copy of FF26. Thanks again, Danny and the rest of you who I have bought from. I can't even remember that last time I purchased a decent book on-line anywhere else.

You guys put the "rock" in "rock 'n roll"....... :golfclap:

Edited by Comcasthawk

Another "Thank You" going out to djpinkpanther69. Thomas comes through once again with a tightly graded book that was packeged securely and mailed right away, as he said he would...... :grin:

Glad you liked it! :thumbsup:

Kudos to the following forum members who made purchases in my recent BIN thread:

Weird, greggy, The_Spirit, cd4ever, ernster, Point_Five, Shootydog, nochips, Lantern, batman_fan, topofthetotem

Thanks! (thumbs u