• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks to comicdey (Collin) for a nice X-Men #2, and FF #7. Exactly as described.

Just a damn shame, they are probably going to have to be sold with the rest of my collection very soon.

getting out of the comic business?

Unfortunately, not by choice.

That sucks.... :(

Hope it all works out for ya :)

Thanks man.

Yeah it does suck, I really, really do not want to sell them, but I just have no choice.

You were all better than wonderful, so this is in alphabetical order.;)

Kudos to flatrock02 , for a lovely Superboy #60, in lightening fast time, with a wonderful bonus book!, Thanks Mike! (worship)

Kudos to nerfherder-3 who sent me some pretty Treasuries, from the raffle, they are lovely and arrived before I could blink !, Thanks Wally! (worship)

Kudos to Mr Schomberg, who sent me a wonderful Captain America (from the selling forum) and a spectacular Warfront, from the Holiday Raffle! Plus some bonus books! Thanks Zillions Paul, that was so nice of you! (worship)

:acclaim:

Kudos to:

silverage12c for buying some bronze Thor's

TonyStarkFan for buying IM 128, and and indy

Count for buying some Avengers

Comcasthawk FF 113,117

kimik WF and Adventure books

Thanks to all for payment and a great transaction.

Paul

Kudos to october for some total junk

Kudos to October for two sweet books that even greggy would not call junk, lightning fast shipping, and great packaging. Proving again that scans can not do justice to some books! Thanks, Andy!

--S.

MAJOR KUDOs to...

hellblazer for raw ASM 37 + 49...great communication/immediate payment etc. etc. (thumbs u :banana:

and

ft88 for snapping up the other 10 issues (11-48)...xlnt communication/immediate payment etc. etc. (thumbs u :banana:

THANKS AGAIN!

Tom

Kudos to the following for their purchases. All of these are quick pays and very easy to deal with. Thanks again everyone.

mschmidt

MedicAR

followtheleader

Erato

rza808

lantern

Jeffreykli

REHfan

drummy

comicseekers

Thanks also to Pirate for the great books.

A huge Kudos to Jay (Innocuous) for the Boston Pedigree Spectre #1 comic.

Lighning fast delivery to Australia & bomb proof shipping provided on this one.

Jay also sent me a little pre Birthday suprise. My first ever Flash comic.

Thanks mate. Its was greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Russ...

50776-SpectreLot.JPG.88baafcdffded4c1194fc25d6b6e6bf0.JPG

Edited by AussieRuss

Thanks to Richard (Mr Bedrock)

For the sweet slabbed FF #65. I'm a little late in posting this :sorry:

Rich was kind enough to give me the book as a trade for a #33 FF I had submitted to CGC at WW Texas. Although I claimed primary blame for not actually taking the book out of the bag before I subbed it to confirm the grade he had it as, Rich took full responsibility and not only gave me a full refund on the book, but also refunded the slabbing fees :whatthe:

His customer service is outstanding and he has earned a lifetime of business from me (worship)

Thanks again!