• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to the following buyers (long overdue in some cases):

loboagain

Pitboss

John72tex

Pinball

mr.schomburg

Monstro

Foolkiller

Joecgcmaniac

kimik

HighVoltage

Lizards2

Cheetah

Ernster

MCMiles

silverweb

bronzilla

CAL :hi:

And last but certainly not least … djpinkpanther67 (mac nuts for sure with the next box I send you lol ).

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Hope I didn’t miss anyone …

Kudos to skynwalker for awesome service on the Witching Hour 13 and the House of Secrets 91!

Kudos to nochips for awesome service on a buncho bronze Horror!

Kudod to 143ksk For an awesome set of High grade HORROR MAGS!! WAY COOL!

All the sellers above shipped quick and packaged tight!

My first one here.

Kudos to BhHooks for Cap. annual 8, GA Collectibles for some great Weird Westerns, Nikka for Jonah Hex #1. And Detroit Mike for a personal favorite buy of Jonah Hex #1 CGC 9.2, complete with Jonah Hex sketch on the box..

Great sellers.

Kudos to stynxno for 3 great TOS slabs and a sweet raw IM, a childhood favorite. And hard to find at that.

And to Nik, of course, for a killer batch of sweet books. Those Swamp Things are gorgeous! :applause:

'nuff respect to r1970d on the JIM #114 (Book is sweeeeeeeet!) Great packaging, quick shipping and great communication!

Thanks Roy!

And same kudos goes to Nostalgic Attic for the Hulk #180! Nice book great deal! Great to work with all the way around!

Thanks Tom!

Kudos to Nik for a super sweet Bronze Marvel western... :headbang:

Thanks to nochips for another batch of nice miscellanous Bronze goodies... (thumbs u

And high praise and salutations go out to namisgr for a great HG Avengers #94... :banana:

Jim