• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to OldGuy for that killer and very mint copy of the Dave Cockrum tribute book I bought - and it was a smokin' deal! Great packaging and it is just a sweet book I've wanted for a while now. Thank you! (thumbs u

Kudos to Dzminn!!! :headbang: Thanks for some great Iron Man (worship) books!!

With a few freebees as well :banana: Many thanks!!!

:applause: Kudos right back at you Iron Collector for super-fast payment and a smooth deal. :applause:

You know I have never given a KUDOS to anyone here and I have bought a lot off the boards. KUDOS to all who have sold me these nice books! And I hate saying or even typing KUDOS so thats it for another year :sick:

Kudos to

szelim

lookwhoitis

Blind Owl

1coolengineer

bronzilla

rtarturo

JazzMan

CDaBruce

for helping me get a short box of mags out of my house :applause:

Edited by 143ksk

Kudos to OldGuy for that killer and very mint copy of the Dave Cockrum tribute book I bought - and it was a smokin' deal! Great packaging and it is just a sweet book I've wanted for a while now. Thank you! (thumbs u
glad we got everything worked out amigo!

Most glad you like the books!

Thanks to TRMoore, comcasthawk, skinny_white_boy, Samourai_Bill, Ghost_Town, kimik, BrianR, blue808, Pitboss, tofer118, randyp, and Great_Escape for their purchases of my precious FF junk! (worship)

Keep em coming guys, need your help! :thumbsup:

Thomas