• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to filter81 for a bombproof packaged square yard of tape (with a FF#5 inside...), to mikeyriffhard for a cool Wally Wood readers lot (and for fighting it out with the Post Office) and to bronzilla for a great FF/Green Hornet package from sunny Scottsdale, AZ.

Also to comicdey for not buying that one book. It's really ugly, anyways :baiting:lol

Post #10,000

Similar to the previous 9,999.....I'm really not sure what book you're talking about.. hm...but last weeks skiing was a blast and my son took 3rd in the Mite C Hockey State Tourney. ^^

Cheers and Thanks Kudos....etc to everyone I've dealt with on the boards.....It's been a real pleasure to share the hobby. :cloud9:

Congrats on the 10,000th...

You are one of the brighter spots here...

CAL who is more calm these days...

Kudos to the following buyers (long overdue in some cases):

loboagain

Pitboss

John72tex

Pinball

mr.schomburg

Monstro

Foolkiller

Joecgcmaniac

kimik

HighVoltage

Lizards2

Cheetah

Ernster

MCMiles

silverweb

bronzilla

CAL :hi:

And last but certainly not least … djpinkpanther67 (mac nuts for sure with the next box I send you lol ).

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Hope I didn’t miss anyone …

Great job BLUE 808!

Happy CAL

Kudos to.. mikeyriffhard for a cool Wally Wood readers lot (and for fighting it out with the Post Office)...

No problem, and kudos right back atcha! A very smooth international transaction, despite the USPS's best efforts to screw it up!

(thumbs u

Best, -Mikey

Kudos to Mike AKA - SHARK2557 for a great deal on a whopping 79 Silver Age Marvel Lot. With lightning fast shipping !

Thank you kind sir. I look forward to doing more business with you in the future. :headbang:

Mike (shark2557)

Kudos to Jeffrey Li for 3 nice Tomahawks.Fast shipping,well packed and friendly service.Thanks a lot.

Dennis

Thanks for a quick and easy deal. :applause:

More kudos to shiverbones, october, EvilAsh, Fandango, nochips, oldguy, pitboss, drsone, designertoast, bhhooks22 and anyone else who I might have missed.