• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Humongous, extra ginormas kudos to Andrew (GAC) for 7 of the most stunning, most beautiful, most tantalizing funny books (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Major Kudos to Jeff ( Jeffreykli ) for helping me with a "U.S only" ebay transaction...

I owe you one, Jeff. (thumbs u :foryou:

Kudos to Monkeyman, with a nice set of books packed so well that even his simian brothers couldn't harm it. :applause:

I'll second that one JC...this guy deserves your business guys...(ummm and gals?) :)

Big kudos to Tiiiiiimmmmmmaaaaayyyyy for great Iron Man drek, some cool freebies and a fun sales thread! :applause: Also, the packaging was simply awesome and I used the remains of the package for a pillow. Thanks again! (thumbs u

BIG, BIG, BIG kudos to parlourguy for the amazing purchase!

Thank you (worship) Thank you (worship) Thank you (worship)

Also big kudos to Artboy99 for yet another flawless purchase :headbang:

And let's not forget kudos for Agro and copper comics. Thanks guys! (thumbs u

Kudos to bubbagump for packing my stuff so well.

The Media Mail box showed up today with my OS guide and some trades and one corner was smashed in really bad.

I expected the worse.

Fortunitly everything inside was OK.

^^

We need a :phew: icon. hm