• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

rantrant So, no one else helped to off set that sweet grail, CDaBruce? :sorry:

lol Didn't want to group you in with just mere comic buyers. You deserve your own post.

A big Kudos to SolitaireOne for the purchase of a sweet Harry Roland painting. Hated to let it go but glad it is going to a place where the sea monster and the submarine can breathe and be appreciated.

Cheers Neal! :foryou:

Post #666 :eek:

KUDOS and belated KUDOS to some guys that I've bought some outstanding stuff from:

cd4ever, Foolkiller, Monster's Coll, Buck Biggins, drbanner and JohnT.

And KUDOS and belated KUDOS to some guys who've bought some stuff from my sale threads:

beaumonts, scrape1, heinlein99, rtarturo, LordRahl, mjacobs8, ernster, nik, and....., he who shall remain nameless :lol:

If I forgot anyone, sorry about that - you are all great :thumbsup:

rantrant So, no one else helped to off set that sweet grail, CDaBruce? :sorry:

lol Didn't want to group you in with just mere comic buyers. You deserve your own post.

A big Kudos to SolitaireOne for the purchase of a sweet Harry Roland painting. Hated to let it go but glad it is going to a place where the sea monster and the submarine can breathe and be appreciated.

Cheers Neal! :foryou:

:takeit:... can't wait for it to arrive! My own post too?! (thumbs u

Post #666 :eek:

lol:wishluck:

BIG Kudos to cloudofwit for hooking my wife up with her first comic book purchase...for her newly started collection. hm can't tell yet if her buying books is going to be good or bad (shrug) just gonna have to wait and see if that slows mine down . :baiting:

Kudos to:

CopperComics

who bought the Iron Man 1 and ASM 11 off my first sales thread - he lives in the UK and just got the comics and was happy with them.

CAL :acclaim:

KUDOS go to the following board members for their quick payment on purchasing some of my slabs:

shark2557

CalAmerica

Loki1234

jonjesper

skinny_white_boy

Thanks for the smooth transactions!!

Brian

Kudos to my sister-in-law Joanne for informing me of a large comic collection up for grabs in the greater Chicago area. My local comics buddy flatrock02 and I had a great time going through them on Saturday. Thanks Jo!

Mike

JOE_M big giant kudos for a fantastic set of FABLES, neatly packaged like a baby in a box of clouds.

Very fast shipping, very carefully packaged...I'm going to be buying more from Joe if for no other reason then his impecible shipping time and care to box books.

This REALLY and truly makes up for the horrible week I had last week and topped by friday with the Atomicavenue shippments.

Thanks JOE!