• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Even more major league Kudos and hearty Huzzahs to the following board members for super-fast payment and being great folks to work with. I mailed your books today.

Timmay

joecgcmaniac

Fastballspecial

:headbang: Thanks again, guys :headbang:

Kudos to Evilash who hooked me up with some nice early issues of Walking Dead. I also couldn't find a Walking Dead #46 and he went to his LCS to pick me out a very sweet copy. Very very very Kudos

(worship)

Kudos to Evilash who hooked me up with some nice early issues of Walking Dead. I also couldn't find a Walking Dead #46 and he went to his LCS to pick me out a very sweet copy. Very very very Kudos

(worship)

Right back at you, thanks for the quick payment and pleasant transaction!

Enjoy the books :applause:(worship)

Many KUDOS to:

djpinkpanther67

blue08

burntboy

r1970d

stronguy

mcmiles

nik

catman

namisgr

blazingbob

metropolisent

blbcomics

board members who all helped take the agony out of collecting.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Edited by jimjum12

Kudos ou this week to:

joecgcmaniac for a sweet McFarlane slab

BK the Foolkiller for a couple really nice raw books from his last thread

and Arexcrooke for a common stinky BA Giant Size Marvel

Thanks, guys,

--Sean.

A very special (thumbs u (thumbs u goes out to [font:Verdana]CDaBruce[/font] for that sweet "Land That Time Forgot" painting, by Harry Roland!

His patience (re. a PayPal delay), appropriate packaging and unexpected USPS coast-to-coast 1 day delivery all made for a perfect additon to my current OA addictions!

Man, now I really need to finish off my Comic Room! :baiting: Thanks again, Cristian! :golfclap:

Can't remember if I left KUDOs for AtlasFan for the UT #9 purchase, but if not a major THANKS! for a very smooth transacation...glad you're pleased with the book! :headbang:

Semi-belated KUDOs to Dollarbill for the two CGC ASM purchases...smooth transaction!!! :headbang: