• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Overdue kudos--even going back to the first of the year. :blush: Thank you, one and all, for the books and deals. I've found the boards to be a great place for buying and trading since coming on last fall. :headbang:

Zipper68

mr_highgrade

ft88

bronzilla

Quality comix

nik

whet

aardvark88

alecholland

Zonker

CarolinaComix

rza808

GACollectibles

Timmay

cd4ever

nochips

divad

Pitboss

dzminn

jonjesper

drbanner

rube11

Kudos to skypinkblu for a nice lot of Conans! And kudos as well for the freebies! :hail:

Thanks, Sharon!

Thank you, Joel, for being so nice to deal with, paying quickly (and helping me clear off some space ) :acclaim: (worship)

Huge and I mean Huge Kudos to The Resurrection who went above and beyond in helping me fill a few hole in my Miller DD run. A total class act. you people need to deal with him more often...

Kudos to:

JazzMan

for the three( 3) ASM's CGC 25, 26 & 29 - F 5.0 - 5.5.

The CGCers are the Fastest, best packers, and best folks to deal with in the WORLD!!!

Can't say enough good things about you guys/gals!!!

CAL :applause:

Kudos to:

JazzMan

for the three( 3) ASM's CGC 25, 26 & 29 - F 5.0 - 5.5.

The CGCers are the Fastest, best packers, and best folks to deal with in the WORLD!!!

Can't say enough good things about you guys/gals!!!

CAL :applause:

Thank you and get better soon!