• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to cd4ever for two sweet Bronze Age Wonder Womans...and allowing me to take a Supergirl cover (via Action Comics) off his hands--featuring her Super-Pets, Streaky and Super-Horse! This type of homage prefigured Animal Planet. :banana:

1st Mindworm ,......... now Streaky and Super-Horse ??

Sheeeesh , ..... Man , some collecting style you have there , .........................................twit !

......... :baiting::baiting:.................................................................BH

I sense you struggle with being a hater. :baiting:

Kudos to cd4ever for two sweet Bronze Age Wonder Womans...and allowing me to take a Supergirl cover (via Action Comics) off his hands--featuring her Super-Pets, Streaky and Super-Horse! This type of homage prefigured Animal Planet. :banana:

Sheeeesh , ..... Man , some collecting style you have there , .........................................twit !

......... :baiting::baiting:.................................................................BH

No struggle at all , really . .............. :grin: ....................................BH

No struggle at all , really . .............. :grin: ....................................BH

:naughty: And if you continue to derail the kudos thread, another :naughty: :makepoint:

:naughty: And if you continue to derail the kudos thread, another :naughty: :makepoint:

Yeah , your right . I prob. should just start a whole new thread to lash you , .....thanks , Newbie ! :grin:

Hmmmm..... hmhm...what should I title it ?...............................BH

Yeah , your right . I prob. should just start a whole new thread to lash you , .....thanks , Newbie ! :grin:

Lashes. :luhv:

Lashes. :luhv:

Actually , while I'm here , I do have some business to tend to .

Way overdue KUDOS for Flam. Tel. for several large transactions over the last year !!!

And , there's about 20 more to thank !!...Be back in a bit .............BH

Kudos to:

cd4ever

BronzeBruce13

rube11

All were nice books and well packed (thumbs u

Kudos right back atcha.

A first time customer for me. Quick pay and super guy to deal with. And not afraid to jump in and assist in the deconstruction of a sales thread! (thumbs u

Kudos to everyone I have dealt with in the past 3-4 months. I was not able to post in any threads (Norton internet security, but one of the mods told me how to straighten it out), so I was not able to leave any Kudos.

Thanks everyone.

MAJOR KUDOs for Filter81 and the purchase of my X-Men #1...my biggest transaction to date! :headbang:

Great communication and a perfect example of how well it can work here on these boards...THANKS AGAIN ADAM! :golfclap:

Many thanks and copious Kudos to the following board members for their recent purchases, incredibly fast payment and wonderful to do business with.

ffcomics

cloudofwit

capt_comics

randyp

CoinAddict

sd2416

marvelcollector

Timmay

:golfclap: To each and every one of them!! :golfclap: