• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Big kudos to djpinkpanther for a great lot of Byrne FFs and way more extras than I deserved (thumbs u

As most of you know, Thomas has had to put aside his collecting to take care of other matters. So here's to you, my collecting brother. I hope things go well for you and I hope you'll be able to pick back up with your comic collecting one day. It's always been a pleasure working with you. I'll leave you with this traditional irish blessing:

May the road rise up to meet you.

May the wind be always at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face;

the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,

may God hold you in the palm of his hand.

Marc

Thanks a lot my friend. It was fun while it lasted, and a heartfelt thanks to you and everyone else here on the Boards who I have dealt with in the past. It took me little more than a year to amass a nice collection (In my opinion of course :grin: ) of FFs. They were my pride and joy, and though it hurt to have to had let them go , they are only funny books, after all, and my beliefs in preserving my family run much deeper indeed...If I ever DO collect again, best believe I will have an even better collection the next time around. Anyes it would be FFs again... I look forward to keeping in touch with everyone.

Thomas

Kudos to the following on some recent purchases.

pinball

davidking623

fuelman

jonesjesper

ringfinger

richhenn

makmorn

jimjim12

followtheleader

Right back atcha, my friend.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S.Also... Kudos to JiveTurkeyMoFo

Johnny's rerun sale.........Starting in a few.

The unsolds from my last couple threads will be re-offered at insane Crazy Eddie (pre-jail) prices!!!

Prices will be drastically reduced until the book sells or until I'm humiliated.

Why? Because I've been workin my azz off for the last 2 weeks and will be traveling for the next 2 weeks workin my azz off some more.

So I've had some wine, and Stella is in good hands.....And I have a few hours to kill and I can either watch DVR copies of Last Comic Standing or Next Food Network Star or screw with my boardie homies. The decision is clear.

:sumo:

New stuff might be offered if I gather the energy to go downstairs and scan.....but that seems unlikely.

KUDOs to KORVAC saga!

Perhaps my finest transaction to date...thoroughly professional...communication could not have been better...excellent packaging/shipping...I am now the proud owner of 4 additional hi-grade ASM! :headbang:

My only regret is this was an East Coast (NY) West Coast (CA) transaction where I couldn't personally shake Rich's hand! Hell, perhaps a hug might have been due... :acclaim:

The stats...

ASM 51 CGC 9.4 35 in 9.4 2nd highest, only 8 in 9.6 none higher

ASM 58 CGC 9.4 30 in 9.4 2nd highest, only 7 in 9.6 none higher

ASM 63 CGC 9.4 15 in 9.4 2nd highest, only 5 in 9.6 none higher!

ASM 78 CGC 9.4 25 in 9.4 3rd highest, only 10 in 9.6, 1 in 9.8

THANKS AGAIN Rich! Hope to meet you some day (and get my hands on some of those ASM 1-50)... :devil:

Tom

Tom- Your boisterous enthusiasm brings a smile to this weary soul(long week!! :tonofbricks:) Big time Kudos right back atcha!!!!!! (worship) (worship) :headbang:

The unsolds from my last couple threads will be re-offered at insane Crazy Eddie (pre-jail) prices!!!

Prices will be drastically reduced until the book sells or until I'm humiliated.

Why? Because I've been workin my azz off for the last 2 weeks and will be traveling for the next 2 weeks workin my azz off some more.

So I've had some wine, and Stella is in good hands.....And I have a few hours to kill and I can either watch DVR copies of Last Comic Standing or Next Food Network Star or screw with my boardie homies. The decision is clear.

New stuff might be offered if I gather the energy to go downstairs and scan.....but that seems unlikely.

Ooops..wrong thread....... doh!

That might be the lamest Kudos ever. hm

Well, maybe not as bad as my lack of Kudos, I owe a few and will compile a list soon!

Big kudos to djpinkpanther for a great lot of Byrne FFs and way more extras than I deserved (thumbs u

As most of you know, Thomas has had to put aside his collecting to take care of other matters. So here's to you, my collecting brother. I hope things go well for you and I hope you'll be able to pick back up with your comic collecting one day. It's always been a pleasure working with you. I'll leave you with this traditional irish blessing:

Marc

Thanks a lot my friend. It was fun while it lasted, and a heartfelt thanks to you and everyone else here on the Boards who I have dealt with in the past. It took me little more than a year to amass a nice collection (In my opinion of course :grin: ) of FFs. They were my pride and joy, and though it hurt to have to had let them go , they are only funny books, after all, and my beliefs in preserving my family run much deeper indeed...If I ever DO collect again, best believe I will have an even better collection the next time around. Anyes it would be FFs again... I look forward to keeping in touch with everyone.

Thomas

Good luck to ya Dinker !! ... :acclaim:....We'll miss ya !1 ........

Marc

Thomas

Good luck to ya Dinker !! ... :acclaim:....We'll miss ya !1 ........

You haven't gone to Mexico with my money yet, have you? Wait a minute. With gas prices, I'm not sure you could get out of that great state of Texas.