• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Fazybones for the awesome stack of books I bought plus the extra books she included. Great stuff! (worship)

Lawrence is one of the coolest guys to sell to and he makes

these boards fun selling.

Thanks again (worship)

Many thanks to:

spider-man-on-tilt for holding some sweet latter-day ASMs for me--and then delivering them.

MCMiles for an incredible Wonder Woman #199 CGC 9.0 (WP). :cloud9:

Cool, glad you like it. That's a pretty 9.0 too.

Many thanks to:

spider-man-on-tilt for holding some sweet latter-day ASMs for me--and then delivering them.

MCMiles for an incredible Wonder Woman #199 CGC 9.0 (WP). :cloud9:

Cool, glad you like it. That's a pretty 9.0 too.

Indeed. It's enjoying its new home.

Kudos to djpinkpanther67 for a big lot of FF books and for the extras he threw in! (thumbs u

Thanks, Thomas! Good luck on your drive to San Diego and hope it all works out for you! :wishluck:

And Kudos to:

trmoore54 for a nice CGC X-Men book...

jonjesper for some great X-Men books...

and kudos to the "unknown seller" who recently sold me a Batman 244 -can't recall who it was.

Kudos to Fazybones for the awesome stack of books I bought plus the extra books she included. Great stuff! (worship)

And more monster kudos to Fay from me.... not only did she sell me two SWWEETTTT-azz graded OAAW books.... she threw in an extra that totally blew me away.

It makes me want to serenade her with the song 'Lady' by Kenny Rodgers, but that would probably be inappropriate on too many levels... so I'll just say... thanks lady.

Shep

And more monster kudos to Fay from me.... not only did she sell me two SWWEETTTT-azz graded OAAW books.... she threw in an extra that totally blew me away.

It makes me want to serenade her with the song 'Lady' by Kenny Rodgers, but that would probably be inappropriate on too many levels... so I'll just say... thanks lady.

Shep

Hold on just a minute here... my phone number is available via PM

and I wouldn't mind hearing you sing that tune. :insane::takeit:

It was my pleasure Shep and thanks again for the purchases. (worship)

fay :foryou: