• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I want to send out a thank you to CLOUDOFWIT. He has been extremely helpful to me over the past few days, extremely honest about his books, and very knowledgeable. If you are ever in a sales thread of his, do not hesitate to purchase anything. I highly recommend him.

I appl.gif you sir. you headbang.gif

:applause:

I want to send out a thank you to CLOUDOFWIT. He has been extremely helpful to me over the past few days, extremely honest about his books, and very knowledgeable. If you are ever in a sales thread of his, do not hesitate to purchase anything. I highly recommend him.

I :golfclap: you sir. you :headbang:

I'm going to tag on to this one...kudos to cloudofwit...He's bought a couple of times in my recent sales threads and has been great to work with. Fast payment, good communication, just an all-around great guy to deal with :applause:

Originally Posted By: heffdog116

I appl.gif you sir. you headbang.gif

I'm going to tag on to this one...kudos to cloudofwit...He's bought a couple of times in my recent sales threads and has been great to work with. Fast payment, good communication, just an all-around great guy to deal with 893applaud-thumb.gif

I would have to agree there....SUPER NICE GUY..... :headbang:

Kudos out to blue808 for a sweet copy of ASM #106--about time I upgraded my copy (:gossip: Who doesn't need an upgrade on this issue?--man, it's a tough one). And thanks for the ASM #226 freebie as well! :cloud9:

And kudos to capt_comics for his overly generous gesture of helping a brother out: he lent me his display set up at a recent con in Greenville, SC (my first show in many years)--and refused payment. :whatthe: For those not in the know, capt_comics / Rick is the co-promoter of this Greenville show--next one is Sat. Nov. 1--check the "Events" thread.

Major kudos to DKB for a big load of Uncanny X-Men books, all tightly graded and perfectly packaged. These babies could make several round trips from the States to Greece and nothing could possibly harm them. :applause:

I'm sure no one here needs me to say it, since Dave has been selling a lot on the boards, but he's a good guy, an excellent grader and the perfect seller any buyer could possibly ask for.

Thanks Dave. (thumbs u

Kudos to FlyingDonut for a couple of sharp looking Ultimate Spidey Books. Thanks Dan. (thumbs u

Kudos to cd4ever for a big ol' box of books. Hours of fun reading. Thanks John. (thumbs u

Mucho Kudos to

ft88: nice bunch of Marvel readers to keep me too busy to bag and board the last 90 Ironmans I got from you :P

catal77: for his collection of castoffs that suit me just fine (thumbs u

october: for his unwanted Jumbos that will find much love in my humble abode

bighulkfan: for a nice collection of Hulks that I will find a warm place in my stretchy purple pants for years to come (and look forward to overpaying you on the next sale for the over and above shipping cost to Canada that you absorbed)

transplant : another great book (but you are killing me on the Greggy commissions, and by that I mean the duty :blush: ) But then again I work for the Government too so I guess it all goes towards my fat paycheque :grin:

Kudos to BronzeBruce13 for some great books,fast and safe shipping.

Thanks to you as well Craig... for both the fast payment and for paying via PP balance/bank funds to save me fees. I really appreciate it.

Enjoy the books and hopefully the "freebies" were of some use.

:headbang: