• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Many thanks go to Nik for selling me a really nice book (Conan #23) from VCC and also for taking my low grade GA book for the annual grading contest and also for putting up with an Italian joke in lieu of something more Greco-Roman appropriate. ;)

Boos and hisses to JonJesper for knocking me down and stealing money out of my wallet once again. But he made it up by giving me a double-signed (and my first SS!) KC#1 that already has a sentimental place in my heart. Thanks a lot, you enabler! :P:applause:

Kudos to

dawgwindu

Vtcomics

socratic wonder

shaper

seank

shiverbones

jokerman

mr. mylar

marvelcollector

poker kid

for speedy payment on VCC purchases :applause:

And kudos to szelim for a very nice copy of Venus #2 from the VCC (thumbs u

Kudos to Greggy for shipping my VCC purchases amazingly quickly (worship) .

Kudos to flatrock02 for offering me a very nice Dan DeCarlo book at a great price :applause:

Did you actually get it? rantrant:baiting:

Thanks for that hulk 151 greg :banana: ... maybe your not so bad after all, but just in case if you ever call me a dukie again im going straight for the paypal dispute button :baiting:

Kudos to

Vtcomics for an affordable FF#4 (thumbs u

and to

comicgrinder for a box full of (supposedly) Thors. I've only been unpacking it for the last 15 minutes. I'll know for sure in about an hour... :wishluck: (thumbs u

Right back at ya! Thanks for the biz! (thumbs u :golfclap:

Thanks for that hulk 151 greg :banana: ... maybe your not so bad after all, but just in case if you ever call me a dukie again im going straight for the paypal dispute button :baiting:
dookie