• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

VCC packages are starting to pour in. Kudos to:

143ksk for the AL OA from the charity art auction

Mschmidt for a gorgeous copy of Miracleman #4

My man Nik for a very tight copy of Marvel Feature #12

Thanks guys,

--S.

Thanks guys,

--S.

:cry:

Thanks guys,

--S.

The snails that Canada Post uses to pull the package sleds must be on break . . .

Thanks guys,

--S.

The snails that Canada Post uses to pull the package sleds must be on break . . .

Hope your package takes a month to get to me like John's last package to me.

Thanks guys,

--S.

You average 9-12 days. I've gotten used to the shoddy shipping. The sweet books and friendly customer service just keep me coming back, though.

Thanks guys,

--S.

You average 9-12 days. I've gotten used to the shoddy shipping. The sweet books and friendly customer service just keep me coming back, though.

:acclaim:

Thanks guys,

--S.

Always a pleasure dude (thumbs u

Kudos to NoChips for a sweet azz Iron Man 66

A big Kudos to comicwiz

Received my book, and it is so much better in person! I am so happy with it. Outstanding job~ (thumbs u

And a big thanks to SIXX_VAN_ROSE - super smooth transaction, paid quick and kept in touch after he recieved the book to let me know all was good - he gets my highest recommendation (thumbs u

Kudos to ffcomics for great copy of Walking Dead #3 CGC 9.0 Signature Series signed by Robert Kirkman and signed/sketched by Tony Moore.

Thanks for the great comic and service. I look forward to doing business with you again, Chris. :)

:banana: Hiyo!

I must say that to just give "KUDOS" for my recent purchase, is not enough to give to... Gone Phishin' (aka Heffdog116).

Not only did he took a chance on me! Put communication on both our parts whether confirmation of payment, shipping, or just talking... was engaging and also entertaining! He has restored some of my faith in good faith relations, in reguards, to online buying from private collectors abroad on the Collector Society Message Boards!

He has sparked in me a once thought... long dead relationship to making online purchases... whether it be in auctions or name-brand online stores! Not only was my All-Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder #10 (Recalled/ Non-Varient) was exciting and beautifully secured in a USPS's Bubble Mailer, but it came in only two days after the confirmation and the clearing of payment was done!

:luhv:... :cloud9:

I hope anyone looking at this post knows that dealing with... Gone Phishin' (aka Heffdog116) ... will not only be a rewarding experience, but also entertaining... seeing how this person is seemingly cool and nice to talk and joke with!

P.S.

The All-Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder #10 (Recalled/Non-Varient) will be shown in all of its NM/M(+) condition on my thread in the modern section soon! Probably tomorrow, because im too lazy to do it now.

Kudos to BigMike and cd4ever for selling me utter junk that's already taking up too much room. :cry:
And kudos back to Greggy for quick payment and the patience of a Spartan waiting on a package that I was beginning to think was lost forever.