• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Russ,

Thanks for the kind words. Your highly welcome, and to another 68' ped collector, I know it's in a good home (thumbs u

...and I'm slightly thankful it 137, and not 157 I wrote doh! I was slightly worried there for a moment or two.

It is such a great copy :applause::applause:

Kudos to Point five for sellin me a couple great comics graded accuratly and shipped quick and secure!!!!

Kudos to the following for buyin my stuff and paying immediatly!!

aardvark88

greggy

vtcomics

Thanks again folks!!

I would like to thank :applause: :applause: the following for purchases made over the last few weeks – don’t think i`ve left anyone out -- Mike

awe4one

alecholland

wasonff

tatterdemalion

greggy

aardvark88

capt_comics

mr.mylar

cloudofwit

Stronguy

- Kudos to Pitboss for a priority box tightly packed with great inexpensive reading material! :cloud9:

- Kudos (once more) to DKB for even more accurately graded and competitively priced X-Men. You da man, Dave! (thumbs u

- Kudos to comicseekers for some really nice silver and bronze Detective Comics that I got for a really great price! :acclaim:

- Last (but definitely not least), major kudos to Flaming_Telepath for a big freakin' box of mostly bronze stuff that's gonna make for some excellent reading. :headbang:

I got all these packages today (along with a couple of boxes from eBay and a box from Amazon), so I'm pretty much swamped in comic books right now! :banana:

Edited by sakaridis