• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Nearmint for a sweet Amazing Spider-Man #21 and to the Boop for an ASM comic lot from his sales thread auction! Both were well packaged with prompt shipping!!

Edited by RikkiB

Huge props going out to Flatrock02 for a nice WW book, but even moreso for throwing in a shortstack of WW and Harvey comics for Ellen. Her eyes lit up! Thanks for thinking of her ,and eating the cost on the extra shipping.

I saved back the WW Lasso Story comic for her birthday. Which btw she decided all on her own she wanted a WW themed birthday party(with Batman stuff for the boys of course, she is thoughtful that way! lol)

Thanks again.

Also major Kudos to Comicwiz, thanx for allowing me to make 2 payments and even bigger thanks for the books. The Supes/ Ali book is all I had hoped and more

:applause:

Right back at ya,

Glad Ellen liked the extra's my pleasure (thumbs u

Big-time overdue kudos to the following folks who sent me packages:

--thirdgreenham: a boatload of war books, including a G.I. Combat #44 :cloud9:...and a goodly amount of freebies as well.

--blue808: for the usual sweet books, including Poison Ivy's 1st appearance in Batman. I've been itching to get that one for a while. :whistle:

--DCman: for a batch of cinematic-themed #1s. James Bond For Your Eyes Only--who sang the theme song? Anyone?

--joeypost: a sweet ASM #313 slab.

--Rich_Henn: a nice (and very cheap) Bronze Age Batman.

--BigMike: some great latter-day Sgt. Rocks.

--randyp: a nice lot of modern ASMs.

--mjacobs8: a few Bronze Age Tecs and a Batman freebie too. :banana:

--cd4ever: a sweet 10 cent Action, a Supergirl Adventure (:luhv:), and 3 HG Iron Fists. :headbang:

--The Resurrection: a few Hero for Hires on the cheap that completed my Hero for Hire run...:banana:...and some really nice Tomb of Draculas as well.

--sLiver: for some out of this world Miller Daredevils--slabbed and 9.8 with white pages. :whistle:

Edited by cloudofwit

Mailman dropped off a couple of packages this morning...kudos out to:

--deamentia for my first Signature Series slab--an ASM #500, and a double sig at that: :Romita and son. :cloud9:

--Dollarbill for my first ASM 9.8 slab--a #500 (deja vu?)--and a sweet 9.6 #400. :luhv: And one of the most securely, carefully packed packages I've ever received. :whatthe:

Hiyo!

I must say that to just give "KUDOS" for my recent purchase, is not enough to give to... MCMiles.

Communication on both our parts was perfect! He has giving me some of my faith in good faith relations, in reguards, to online buying from private collectors abroad on the Collector Society's Message Boards!

Not only was my All-Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder #10 (Frank Quietly's varient) was in pefect conndition and beautifully secured, but it came in swift and fast!

I hope anyone looking at this post knows that dealing with, MCMiles, will not only be a rewarding, but also... professional!

Mailman dropped off a couple of packages this morning...kudos out to:

--deamentia for my first Signature Series slab--an ASM #500, and a double sig at that: :Romita and son. :cloud9:

--Dollarbill for my first ASM 9.8 slab--a #500 (deja vu?)--and a sweet 9.6 #400. :luhv: And one of the most securely, carefully packed packages I've ever received. :whatthe:

Thanks for being super easy to work with and super-quick with your payment :applause: