• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to DrBanner!! c (worship)(worship)(worship) those TTA slabs were AWESOME

Kudos to Namisgr for cool cap book that looked way sweeter than 9.2.... that teenytiny chip did her in :sorry:

Kudos to these recent buyers...fast pay and great to deal with

str8rcn

Monkeyman

Mr.Silvestri

sakaridis

Fastballspecial

Elijah Snow

Kawfeadikt

jonjesper

mister_not_so_nice

And kudos for recent help with my collection(in advance applies to books not received yet but I'm positive I will be happy with):

Foolkiller (in advance)

Marvelguy34

Pitboss(in advance)

sborock (for the possibly pressed books in advance)

Mac Man (in advance)

Buck Biggins (in advance)

Major kudos to 143ksk for a bunch of animal books! (Trigger, Lassie, Rin Tin Tin, Hi-yo silver, Dale Evans, and others) My daughter's reading one right now! Thanks Steve!

Thank you! I appreciate the smooth transaction. Hope your daughter enjoys them all (thumbs u

Kudos to sborock for a sweet ASM #187 CGC 9.6 / WP to add to my collection. ( in blue for that eye-catching, "special treatment" factor ;) )

Thank you sir, it was a pleasure doing business!!! :hail:

Kudos out to greggy for an awesome lot of Treasuries - the most dilligent and detail oriented person I have ever bought from, books arrived quickly and packed super-well.

Also kudos out to GACollectibles for a handful of Treasuries which arrived as described and well packaged.

Kudos to CD4ever for a great stack of bronze awesomeness

Kudos to topofthetotem for a super nubby transaction that included a retracted BIN , an incorrect paypal address and a GREAT Freebie. :roflmao: lawrence is the best :)