• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I don't always check or post in this thread... not because I don't appreciate all the transactions or that I don't want to give kudos...

But...

if you are not buying from Flaming Telepath (Nick) you guys are really missing the boat. Great packing, fast shipping -- more importantly, the books are incredibly nice. This is one of the best order/packages I've ever received. Really nice quality books, generally better than advertised and completely well packed.

I hope everyone in this community continues to support Nick's threads. He probably is, in my experience, the absolute best seller of raw books on the boards. Perhaps only Nik is his equal.

Super Kudo's to trmoore54 for some perfectly graded, incredible well packed and quickly shipped DD vol one books.

Great communication and willing to work with me on getting the payment too him as well.

:acclaim: