• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I Just wanted to send a thank you out to MCMiles for the excellent books, and for another great, friendly, honest buying experience on these boards. Everything was fantastic! (thumbs u

Frankenstein2.jpg

:cloud9:

Kudos to BlowUpTheMoon for a huge favor. The guy is a class act all the way!

(worship)

I would not hesitate to deal with him.

(thumbs u

Kudos to Transplant for some cheapie-cheap moderns that will fill holes in my collection and a couple of sweet hardcover graphic novels from the early 90's in like-new condition. (worship)

Kudos to Count for a nice box of modern goodies. And even bigger kudos for hosting one of the coolest sales threads ever! (thumbs u

Edited by sakaridis

Kudos to comicdonna for paying for his purchase via money order and saving me those annoying paypal fees.

Kudos to comicdey for his purchase of 2 of my GGA books right when I most needed to make a sale.

Thank you both very much :golfclap:

Recieved the 2 Action Archives today! They were well-packed and look great! (thumbs u