• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Transplant for some cheapie-cheap moderns that will fill holes in my collection and a couple of sweet hardcover graphic novels from the early 90's in like-new condition. (worship)

Kudos to Count for a nice box of modern goodies. And even bigger kudos for hosting one of the coolest sales threads ever! (thumbs u

Kudos right back at ya (thumbs u

Very pleasant transaction. I'm glad the books made it safe to the other side of the world :applause:

(Part 2) :)

I'd like to give KUDOS to the following boardies who have purchased books from my "Grail Funding" sales thread:

Brother J

catal77

CDaBruce

Cimm

CoinAddict

joecgcmaniac

lizards2

Mmurdock

sd2416

ShieldAgent

silverage12c

Warlord

Major kudos to you guys (worship)

Your books have been shipped

If they have not yet arrived they will soon :)

Kudos to joeypost for a fun box of mystery comics

and

Kudos to bomber_bob for a nice X-Men slab

Thanks guys! (thumbs u

Glad you were happy. I never know when sending out "mystery" books if people will like them.

Huge props out to [font:Verdana]JoeyPost[/font] for a swell deal and truly nuke-proof packaging on a sweet Conan #27 9.6 for my Registry Set! :golfclap:

It was just what I was after, my man! (thumbs u (thumbs u

Glad you are happy Neal. Thanks for the prompt payment.

Kudos to shiverbones, tofer118, 3319, seank and kreton for recent purchases with quick payment.

Kudos to

mushie for a great box of trades

Pinball for a wonderful first Batmobile

Major, major kudos go to Mr. Rich_Henn for being patient with me while I made my time payments on my new CGC set of HG Avatar Goons! I finally paid them off and they arrived yesterday and are absolutely awesome! Thanks, Rich!

Kudos to joeypost for a fun box of mystery comics

and

Kudos to bomber_bob for a nice X-Men slab

Thanks guys! (thumbs u

Glad you were happy. I never know when sending out "mystery" books if people will like them.

Mystery + comics + low cost = always fun :grin:

It wasn't a box full of Image books, thank God! :roflmao:

Thanks again!