• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to comicwiz for a nice FF 111 upgrade.

Kudos to thehumantorch - top marks to a boardie who paid quickly, and did all the right things to deserve my highest recommendation.

Also, big thanks to Twistty1 for an outstanding transaction!

I'm feeling the Canadian love here. :luhv:

Kudos to the Skinny_White_Boy for four sweet slabs all the way from the great white north

and

Kudos to Namisgr for two spectacular Bronze slabs that look even better in hand than in their marvelous scans. Thanks guys,

--Sean.

Thanks Sean. Glad to hear they arrived safely. :headbang:

Kudos to comicwiz for a couple of nice Spideys (153,171) and a nice FF #102. Thanks Joseph! (thumbs u

Shark

Kudos to shark2557 - another top-notch boardie who makes super-smooth transactions all the more enjoyable! (thumbs u

Kudos to Stronguy for three great books that were exceptionally packed...cant stop staring at them..

Glad you like them. They are beauties.

Thanks for stealing buying. :headbang:

Big kudos to MightyBeanComics for the awesome Goon #18 SS book! I love it! Thanks for the free floppies you included as well! (You seem to know how to get on my good side: give me free Goon comics! :grin: )

Big ups to my main doo-doo stain, Pitboss, for letting me buy said Goon SS even after he had pulled the trigger on it! It was a great display of comradery and generosity and, in my book, that makes you a ^^

Kudos to Count for making me buy way more comics than I should have and for helping me get comic presents for everyone in my wife's family.

Kudos right back at ya!!! (THUMBS U

Thanks for the fast payment (thumbs u