• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

The following forum members have my undying gratitude for some great transactions -

cd4ever - for some very sweet Action comics and an undergraded DD!

skypinkblu - for helping me out in a pinch. I am very grateful!

dzminn - for some very nice reading material and freebies to boot!

Monstro - for some more very nice reading material. I love 52 pagers!

mschmidt - for some very sweet BA FF's!

and last, but certainly not least

greggy - for a few SSWS, a couple Batmans, and some sweet Tarzan books. I'm just gonna have to say it, I love greggy's junk!

All are great forum members to deal with and the books I received were graded accurately and shipped expertly. However, I do have to say that the package I received from greggy would probably survive 2 nuclear winters and an alien and zombie attack.

(worship) to all

:sorry:

The following forum members have my undying gratitude for some great transactions -

greggy - for a few SSWS, a couple Batmans, and some sweet Tarzan books. I'm just gonna have to say it, I love greggy's junk!

All are great forum members to deal with and the books I received were graded accurately and shipped expertly. However, I do have to say that the package I received from greggy would probably survive 2 nuclear winters and an alien and zombie attack.

(worship) to all

Of course, you will have my undying adoration too, but I haven't got the books yet. When I do, I will proclaim my eternal gratitude and shout your name in praise from my apartment balcony. :foryou: Then I will sit in my comfy chair and read all my new funny books.

(worship) to all

Of course, you will have my undying adoration too, but I haven't got the books yet. When I do, I will proclaim my eternal gratitude and shout your name in praise from my apartment balcony. :foryou: Then I will sit in my comfy chair and read all my new funny books.

Dang Holidays... :eek:

My first ever VCC purchase was a great one. Got a wonderful box from thehumantorch today. Strictly graded, perfect transaction in every way. One of my favorite boxes of the year.

Kudos!

Thanks Marc, I appreciate you picking up odds and ends that the usual Marvel Zombie type buyer wouldn't even look at. Kudos for diversity.

kudos to spookley for a sweet slab and the handholding thru an 8 day "priority" delivery

:hi:

You would think the post office would actually deliver the package to the address on the box, instead of just storing it away in one of their bins... (shrug)

kudos to spookley for a sweet slab and the handholding thru an 8 day "priority" delivery

:hi:

You would think the post office would actually deliver the package to the address on the box, instead of just storing it away in one of their bins... (shrug)

As a representitive of Her Majesty's Royal Mail (hey, it sounds better than snail mail) I wish to say that while we have a pretty good sucess rate delivering packages we can make mistakes. 'Specially me. :flamed:

:sorry: about the mixup, glad it did arrive.

Really pleased with my box of SA humor and romance from Comicsarefun. Great double decker box and all graded well. Great transaction.

I have to give kudos to the post office too. Despite all the holiday mail this thing arrived in five days via media mail. (CO to CA)

So pleased that these went to good home and will be enjoyed!

Thanks!

(thumbs u