• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

Big ups to CaptainOfIndustry aka Andrew for his flash like payment.

Thx again (thumbs u

Right back at you for your flash-like shipping! (thumbs u

GINORMOUS KUDOS to Dave, The HUMANTORCH, for three very tightly graded books, packaged extremely well, and he's just a great person to deal with...(even if he does call me "girl";)

Send him cookies, he deserves them! (worship) oh and failing that, check his next thread;) ...oh wait, don't, I don't need competition! hm

GINORMOUS KUDOS to Dave, The HUMANTORCH, for three very tightly graded books, packaged extremely well, and he's just a great person to deal with...(even if he does call me "girl";)

Send him cookies, he deserves them! (worship) oh and failing that, check his next thread;) ...oh wait, don't, I don't need competition! hm

Thanks Sharon, your rock girl. I should start colouring my text in red. Imitation is the sincerest form of imitation. Last day to send your cookies folks. Great prices for the price of a dozen cookies.

Kudos to jonjesper for a sharp looking CGC 9.6 Watchmen #1.

Well packed, delivered in good time, great communication. 5-stars! Oh wait, that's eBay... ;)

Thanks again, Jon. It was a pleasure doing business. :hail:

Thanks Sharon, your rock girl. I should start colouring my text in red. Imitation is the sincerest form of imitation. Last day to send your cookies folks. Great prices for the price of a dozen cookies.

Excuse me for butting in, but "Imitation is the sincerest form of imitation"? :makepoint: Lay off the Canadian ale up there, eh?

:baiting:

Kudos to Rich_Henn for a couple of sweet CGC 9.8 Zeck books (Web #32 and PPTSS #131) along with a sharp CGC 9.6 PPTSS #29.

Well packed, SPEEDY delivery and great to deal with! Thanks, Rich. :hail:

Excuse me for butting in, but "Imitation is the sincerest form of imitation"? :makepoint: Lay off the Canadian ale up there, eh?

Sorry, bit under the weather with a nasty cold. I'm sick and it's snot fair.

Sorry, bit under the weather with a nasty cold. I'm sick and it's snot fair.

:lol: :hail:

Kudos to the following boardies:

1) eddly for a nice batch of Wolverine comics that finished out my 1 thru 100 run, plus a nice TOS #61

2) DCman for a couple of sweet Iron Man issues (#11 and #69)

3) comicseekers for a nice batch of superhero FlairPrints and a nice Spidey Mag

back at you shark2557

Kudos to the following boardies:

1) eddly for a nice batch of Wolverine comics that finished out my 1 thru 100 run, plus a nice TOS #61

2) DCman for a couple of sweet Iron Man issues (#11 and #69)

3) comicseekers for a nice batch of superhero FlairPrints and a nice Spidey Mag