• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

KUDOS to Tmoore54 for the AWESOME packing job and super fast shipment. SWEEEEEEET FF books - wow great guy!!111

MAJOR KUDOs as well to Comixcroz for an absolutely perfect transaction and great communication! THANKS AGAIN Jason! :headbang:

Edited by trmoore54

Major kudos to jonjesper for being super-professional, courteous and responsive to the buyer in our last transaction - books arrived awesomely packed as always - Jon gets my highest recommendation! (thumbs u

I also want to thank Twistty1 for driving out a book to me during one of Toronto's worst cold snaps - our marketplace is that much better with top-notch guys like Jon and Adam! (thumbs u

Kudos to pinball for a quickly delivered and oh-so-sweet Planet Comics #72 along with some cheap modern drek.

Fiction House :cloud9:. Thanks again Tim!

Right back at you Cristian!! (thumbs u Great to deal with you and glad that you liked them!!! That Planet was really nice!

Tim

Kudos to GACollectibles for sticking me with another box of junk.

:( I haven't got mine yet...., but I can't wait to get stuck..., :sorry:

Major kudos to jonjesper for being super-professional, courteous and responsive to the buyer in our last transaction - books arrived awesomely packed as always - Jon gets my highest recommendation! (thumbs u

I also want to thank Twistty1 for driving out a book to me during one of Toronto's worst cold snaps - our marketplace is that much better with top-notch guys like Jon and Adam! (thumbs u

Thanks Joseph, I appreciate it and kudos to you for your fast payment.... (thumbs u

A big Thanks to the following for participating in my recent sales thread. :acclaim:

podboy66

sakaridis

Reverend

Brother J

50 Cent #II (1st)

EggsAckley

mschmidt

Offbeat

icouldbe

lizards2

SNiPER

ebradley

SPDREYCER

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

*ahem* I would like to thank the Academy, and also..

DIVAD for multiple purchases and maturely finding a resolution to a shipping snafu! My bad!

FUELMAN for helping me get rid of 30 lbs of Cerebus books!

CYBERJAD for some great buys, sales, and trades! (super secret trades, remember)

PHIGAM for some sweet books!

HOTFLIPS for stuff to put my books in!

MR.MYLAR for some great TPBs.. hand delivered, too!!

BCC for that awesome Gold Key promo mini-comic set!

MATTBIRD for a beautiful stack of Stray Bullets and Usagis! Thanks for the local pickup!

ROB_REACT for some very affordable TPBs!

OCTOBER for even more TPBs!

SPIDEYINACASE for a gorgeous AirPirates#1NotInAnCase.

and last, but not least..

ESQUIRECOMICS and SBOROCK for some great advice! Thanks a million. Beers on me!

Kudos go out to:

sborock for doing me a solid with a Booster Gold #1 and even including a freebie! Thanks, Steve!

Billy Galaxy spent hours and hours shredding paper to package my two Joe books (which look awesomely undergraded), ensuring that they would arrive safely. Thank you!