• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to electricprune for a solid copy of HoS #92, with great packaging & fast shipping. He even held it for me for a couple of weeks as I was light on cash when he put it up for sale. Great seller & easy to work with!

Kudos go out to CheezyWhiz for a great slabbed counterfeit Cerebus #1. Great packaging with timely shipping... and once my business partner robojo33 cracks it and sells it as a raw original, I'll be rich!

*cough*

Wait, what?

:jokealert:

Kudos go out to CheezyWhiz for a great slabbed counterfeit Cerebus #1. Great packaging with timely shipping... and once my business partner robojo33 cracks it and sells it as a raw original, I'll be rich!

*cough*

Wait, what?

:lol:

I like the :jokealert: for the humor-impaired.

Kudos to Beau for the quick payment and easy communication. Glad you like the book.

:lol:

I like the :jokealert: for the humor-impaired.

Kudos to Beau for the quick payment and easy communication. Glad you like the book.

Dude, you can't even kid around about robojo33, without having graemlin( :jokealert: ) backup. That's like saying you used to mainline heroin via shared needles with a south african monkey in 1983 with a straight face, while trying to woo a woman.

Kudos to djpinkpanther67/Thomas for a lovely FF4 upgrade. Well packed, pretty book and shipped right away even though I couldn't pay immediately.

Glad you liked it Dave!

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Kudos again to Skinny_white_boy for some very sweet Alberta/Saskatchewan/Edmonton whatever Canadian pedigree X-Men books (Manitoba pedigree, yes I know it's not a CGC recognizable pedigree).

Fast shipping, very accurate grading!!

Can't wait to buy more stuff from you (like Turner stuff :baiting: )

Brian

One of my favorite people to deal with(even though he keeps pestering me about some hack named Turner :screwy: )