• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I wanted to give kudos to new-ish member Kain76 for his purchase of a CGC X-Men 94. Fast payment and excellent communication. Thanks!

...I'd like echo what Marc said re: kain76. Great communication and fast payment on a GL 76 he just bought from me.

I thought I was the one who bought your GL 76 two days ago.....

:gossip: ...yours was the last of two copies I had. The first one I sold to kain76 (back on Jan 10), and it was a Fine/Fine+. (thumbs u

Kudos to BGHKOYAMA & JEB37917 for prompt payments and great communications.

:banana::banana:

KUDOS to Bronzed Jbone for great communications, and lightning fast shipping on the killer Flash #211 CGC SS, signed by who else? Michael Turner.

Brian

Big KUDOS to all that bought from my threads - had no problems recieving payment from anyone. Thanks a lot guys and come back!! :takeit:

CDaBruce

Beau

Drewsky

followtheleader

mr_highgrade

Worldsbestcomics

Pitboss

str8rcn

Darth Corgi

KenMac

bghkoyama

sborock

Billy the Kidd

kain76

cheetah

Tropean

Thanks a TON guys!!! Your IMMEDIATE payment was MUCH appreciated!!!! (thumbs u

Edited by Comixcroz

Big KUDOS to all that bought from my threads - had no problems recieving payment from anyone. Thanks a lot guys and come back!! :takeit:

CDaBruce

Beau

Drewsky

followtheleader

mr_highgrade

Worldsbestcomics

Pitboss

str8rcn

Darth Corgi

KenMac

bghkoyama

sborock

Billy the Kidd

kain76

cheetah

Tropean

Thanks a TON guys!!! Your IMMEDIATE payment was MUCH appreciated!!!! (thumbs u

Kudos right back at you. So pleased with the first shipment of books...had to order another one. :applause:

:lol:

I like the :jokealert: for the humor-impaired.

Kudos to Beau for the quick payment and easy communication. Glad you like the book.

Dude, you can't even kid around about robojo33, without having graemlin( :jokealert: ) backup. That's like saying you used to mainline heroin via shared needles with a south african monkey in 1983 with a straight face, while trying to woo a woman.

So you're saying that's bad?? doh!