• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

WHAT?!

...does one have to be a long-time forumite to get kudos for buying? I ask,

because I've bought several grand's worth of books from people here, and I've gotten maybe two kudos.

I pay on the same night I buy a book. That's my policy. I've given kudos to all sellers that deserve it, and none have let me down yet. However, some sellers will give kudos to a buyer who bought a lower-grade comic, yet give me none, when I bought a higher-grade copy at a higher price.

I paid just as fast, if not faster.

I'm a damn good customer, and if any of my sellers would rise up to defend me, I think they would agree.

It just irritates me.

KUDOS to BEAU for super fast payment,you should have your book today!! :headbang: (I usually leave kudos when the book is delivered and you are happy!) :grin:

WHAT?!

because I've bought several grand's worth of books from people here, and I've gotten maybe two kudos.

I pay on the same night I buy a book. That's my policy. I've given kudos to all sellers that deserve it, and none have let me down yet. However, some sellers will give kudos to a buyer who bought a lower-grade comic, yet give me none, when I bought a higher-grade copy at a higher price.

I'm a damn good customer, and if any of my sellers would rise up to defend me, I think they would agree.

It just irritates me.

I never leave Kudos..........I'm a bad boy.......... :sorry:

WHAT?!

It just irritates me.

Not to jump on any kind of bandwagon, but Beau is definitely on of the better buyers around here. Lightning-fast payments, good taste in books, and a lot of fun to PM back and forth with.

A lot of people around here would do well to conduct their business more like Beau. :whistle:

BTW, kudos to Beau for buying a bunch of books from me last night during his drunken rampage! lol

Kudos to Roy for a sweet mile high supermagician.......

I'm going to be posting up lots of individual kudos to all the good buyers and sellers over the lastfew months

Thanx again :cloud9: