• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

thanks to XSMANX, FASTBALLSPECIAL, PITBOSS AND Danny Simmons (i accidentally deleted your pm so i don't remember what your screen name is) for the fast payments on the books they bought from me.

j

Edited by Junkenstein99

Kudos to the following boardies who bought books from my recent sales thread.

bubbagump

cpannell

Darth Corgi

faster friends

gcstomp

HouseofComics.Com

joecgcmaniac

Scrooge

szelim

T_VanderZwaag

tilleycs

tofer118

universal soldier

Thanks for the fast payments. Your books have been shipped :headbang:

WHAT?!

...does one have to be a long-time forumite to get kudos for buying? I ask,

because I've bought several grand's worth of books from people here, and I've gotten maybe two kudos.

I pay on the same night I buy a book. That's my policy. I've given kudos to all sellers that deserve it, and none have let me down yet. However, some sellers will give kudos to a buyer who bought a lower-grade comic, yet give me none, when I bought a higher-grade copy at a higher price.

I paid just as fast, if not faster.

I'm a damn good customer, and if any of my sellers would rise up to defend me, I think they would agree.

It just irritates me.

I noticed that as a buyer I never got kudos for paying immediately either. I felt that was just as important since you see plenty of posts where people have not paid at all. I wouldn't leave kudos for those sellers and was chastised for that. But it is a two way street.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

A Fantastic Kudos and a big Thank You to NoChips for an

excellent transaction on my first White Mountain Atlas Horror Book. :acclaim:

Fast shipping and excellent communication and service. (thumbs u

Always a pleasure Stuart,

fay :foryou:

WHAT?!

...does one have to be a long-time forumite to get kudos for buying? I ask,

because I've bought several grand's worth of books from people here, and I've gotten maybe two kudos.

I pay on the same night I buy a book. That's my policy. I've given kudos to all sellers that deserve it, and none have let me down yet. However, some sellers will give kudos to a buyer who bought a lower-grade comic, yet give me none, when I bought a higher-grade copy at a higher price.

I paid just as fast, if not faster.

I'm a damn good customer, and if any of my sellers would rise up to defend me, I think they would agree.

It just irritates me.

:popcorn: