• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Super-Kudos to Count for some Silver and Modern age Amazing Spider-mans!

Super packaging, fast shipping, such a great guy to work with.

:applause:

Thanks very much Nelson,

Chris

Agreed. Amazingly huge Kudos to Count for shipping me over 250 books promptly. Books were well packaged and arrived quite promptly. Excellent transaction!

Super-Kudos to Count for some Silver and Modern age Amazing Spider-mans!

Super packaging, fast shipping, such a great guy to work with.

Thanks very much Nelson,

Chris

Agreed. Amazingly huge Kudos to Count for shipping me over 250 books promptly. Books were well packaged and arrived quite promptly. Excellent transaction!

Kudos right back at you guys (thumbs u

Thanks for the purchases and fast payments :)

Kudos to GRAILS!!! Our transaction actually took place on Ebay, but it started and ended on the boards! Really, a class act, and a great dood to chat with!! Thanks again man, cant wait to get and frame the print

I want to second this emotion to the umpteenth degree! Charlie's one of the best around and I love buying books from him! I just bought some more off eBay from him and he is hands-down the best! The best, Jerry!

I even confessed my love for him via e-mail. :blush:

KUDOS to GRAILS!!! x 1000

Kudos to GRAILS!!! Our transaction actually took place on Ebay, but it started and ended on the boards! Really, a class act, and a great dood to chat with!! Thanks again man, cant wait to get and frame the print

I want to second this emotion to the umpteenth degree! Charlie's one of the best around and I love buying books from him! I just bought some more off eBay from him and he is hands-down the best! The best, Jerry!

There is a tear streaming down my face, gents. Its because I just hurt myself but I also really appreciate all the kind words!