• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Mr.Diggler for Daredevil and FF issues I need for my full run (and some Daredevil reprint freebies!) - VERY happy to now own a copy of FF #112 (probably my favorite cover of all time!). Thanks!

BIG KUDOS to Joeypost for the Awesome Conan 9.2w - very happy!!

and Kudos to Rube11 - keep those HG FFs coming!!

Kudos to Lizards2 and Mikeyriffhard for some great raw SAs!!

(thumbs u

Major kudos to the following board members for the nice deals and GREAT packing jobs:

1) Bronzilla for a huge lot of old Dell Tarzan comics. (thumbs u

2) Joeypost for a nice set of 8 "turd" slabs that look a hell of a lot better than 8.0's and 9.0's. :banana:

3) Count for a nice big lot of ASM and Hulk issues. Some nice upgrades here! :cloud9:

Thanks guys!

(thumbs u

Huge kudos to ciorac for his blazingly fast payment on his pickup from my recent thread. Enjoy Bill!

you are welcome! And Kudos right back at ya for fast, secure shipment and thanks in advance for the ones that are on the way :applause:

Mega kudos to Scrooge for some of the nicest graded WDC&S that I've seen in quite some time (worship)

Kudos to Bronzilla for the awesome SOTI first print :applause:

Kudos to carbonatedmilk for the two cool Marvel Indexes (thumbs u