• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

Kudos to almoe for a bunch of copper Spideys! Grading right on, and went to a lot of trouble for a small order. Thank you Al! (thumbs u

Thanks Jon - I am always concerned if folks are going to be happy! Glad you were

(worship) to blue808 on another fast shipment. Books are in better condition then described.. Im very impressed cant wait to send to cgc... Thanks again!

GiJoe #1

Wolverine 1 limited series

Wolverine 2 limited series

This Kudos goes out to bubbagump for a couple of Spider-man TPBs. This is the first time I have ever actually read AF15, ASM1 to ASM 10.

Thanks Rick (thumbs u (thumbs u

Edited by cookie1963

Kudos to:

TheAvenger80 for a nice deal on an ASM #68 and Hulk #182. :headbang:

blue808 for working with me in a very prompt and professional manner on a situation that arose with an order. :thumbsup:

Kudos to:

Spideyinacase for a very nice ASM 51.

Spiderman-on-tilt for a stack of 9.6 Spidey's.

John

:banana:

Right back at ya John!

Kudos to Namisgr for a box slammed full of :cloud9: A pleasure as always.

:news: Dawgwindu : the eagle has landeded (thumbs u

So I just want to give mad Props and Major Kudos to MCMiles. I have been search for this grail for a very long time and last week I finally paid it off. I am fairly new myself but have met and made alot of new friends and Mike (MCMiles) made it very easy for a NOOB at the time to make time payments and great communications.

Big Kudos again to mike

Oh by the way the book is Avengers #4 I posted it on the New to your collection thread. (thumbs u

So I just want to give mad Props and Major Kudos to MCMiles. I have been search for this grail for a very long time and last week I finally paid it off. I am fairly new myself but have met and made alot of new friends and Mike (MCMiles) made it very easy for a NOOB at the time to make time payments and great communications.

Big Kudos again to mike

Oh by the way the book is Avengers #4 I posted it on the New to your collection thread. (thumbs u

Thanks Rey, and kudos right back to you for your part. Especially paying it off ahead of schedule. I'm glad it has a good home.