• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos out to AtlasFan for a nice lot of Strange Adventures Animal Man issues.

Fast shipping and overall nice guy who's great to deal with! (thumbs u

Kudos out to AtlasFan for a nice lot of Strange Adventures Animal Man issues.

Fast shipping and overall nice guy who's great to deal with! (thumbs u

Right back at ya Jay!

thanks,

Bill

Kudos out to 143ksk for a sweet Crippen copy of Eerie #6

Nice price and fast shipping! :applause:

Wow, what a co-inky-dince... I also want to thank 143ksk for the sweet copy of JETTA #5. Wonderful to deal with. Thanks!

Bill

Kudos to DoubleCovaBrotha , thank you Charles for a great, friendly transaction. I love the archives, thanks for packing them well, mailing them swiftly and just being a generally great person to deal with ! (worship)

These are a bunch of kudo`s I`ve been saving up for a bit -- the following guys and gals have made buying and selling a pleasure on the boards lately and i thank them for purchases and for the books they posted that i have purchased -- i salute you !!!

Lizards2

Hedge

Herc2000

Capt comics

Jokerman

Rjpb

Chainball

Greggy

Beau

Bcc

PhiGam

Ivegotneatstuff

JvR11

Carcrawfordfan

Norrinn Radd

Kudos to Tom Cooke, username Super Tom. Great communication, lightning-fast shipping and a really great guy to boot.

No worries buying from Tom. Has some nice books, too. (thumbs u

KUDOS to Lebowski for more of his wonderful raw comics,ARMORED packing,quickly shipped :headbang:

And thank you, Shawn, for being my favorite resident of the Lone Star state! (worship)

(Maybe Heff will see this and get jealous. lol )

KUDOS to Lebowski for more of his wonderful raw comics,ARMORED packing,quickly shipped :headbang:

And thank you, Shawn, for being my favorite resident of the Lone Star state! (worship)

(Maybe Heff will see this and get jealous. lol )

:o:cry::sorry: