• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to DoubleCovaBrotha , thank you Charles for a great, friendly transaction. I love the archives, thanks for packing them well, mailing them swiftly and just being a generally great person to deal with ! (worship)

Thanks Sharon...as always you are a gracious person and a pleasure to deal with. Enjoy the books!

:headbang:

Kudos to Green for fast shipping and very safe packing for a TTA #82 CGC 9.2

Glad it arrived safely :)

Big Kudos to EvilAsh for a gorgeous Batman #227 7.0 SS.

Great to work with and the book arrived in Blighty just perfect (thumbs u

Now get some more Batbooks for sale :baiting:

Cheers Steve!

BIG KUDOS to DOVER for the sweet UNCANNY X-MEN #212 cgc 9.8.shipped quickly and amazing packing ! (thumbs u I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS BOOK IN THIS SHAPE FOR A LONG TIME ! THANK YOU !!

Big Kudos to EvilAsh for a gorgeous Batman #227 7.0 SS.

Great to work with and the book arrived in Blighty just perfect (thumbs u

Now get some more Batbooks for sale :baiting:

Cheers Steve!

I'm glad you're happy Gav, and major kudos right back at you!!! (worship)

You were a delight to work with, and I hope to do business with you again someday!!! :cloud9:

big thanks to LEBOWSKI for the perfect raw GOON comics.real fast and bombproof packing. (thumbs u i look forward to your next LEBOWSKI LOCK sale !

:gossip: I'm trying to build up a reputation as a hoarder and stuff like this makes it real difficult to keep up the charade.

Kudos to Nik, Cyclegirl and Pennynike1 for their recent purchases on my sales thread.

Many thanks to BigHulkFan, DesignerToast and Kimik for excellent packaging and all books were received and in excellent condition.

Thanks again!

Kudos to Pitbull for a Turner SS book (and a cool freebie). Thanks again Shawn!! (thumbs u

Kudos to bronzilla for some Archie production art. Very cool and interesting pieces of Comic Book history. :applause:

Kudos to skybolt for a Fiction House slab. GGA - yes!!! :cloud9:

All top notch transactions with some top notch board members. You guys rock!! :headbang: