• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Big kudos to both Detective27 and DrWatson! Spectacular packaging and some great books from both, it really took me 5 minutes to get to the book from DrWatson.
and kudos right back at you

and actually, I have been remiss in my "kudos"... I guess we take the boards for granted...but to EVErYONE that has bought a book , thank yoU!

Thank you so much to comicguy12901 for some great raw books from the VCC that were expertly packaged for safe delivery, and solidly graded.

Dave, thanks for being a professional and caring seller. I won't forget that!

Kudo's to ComicDoc for the purchase and fast payment of a few books on his want list (thumbs u

I second that emotion. Doc's easy to work with and is a great buyer. Wish I had more of the books on your want list. (thumbs u

Kudos to the following for making sales to me some recent some not so recent!!

Flatrock02

Sal

Shark2557

cowright

Kagemusha7s

Billy the Kidd

Jimjum12

Mr.Diggler

Cloudofwit

Ft88

GACollectibles

ArAich

Zzutak

Loboagain

Milkmaster

trmoore

MLMeade

Cd4ever

Spiderman-on-tilt

Rube11

Returner

Thank you all !!

Bernard

Edited by ComicDoc

Kudo's to ComicDoc for the purchase and fast payment of a few books on his want list (thumbs u

I second that emotion. Doc's easy to work with and is a great buyer. Wish I had more of the books on your want list. (thumbs u

:acclaim::insane: Edited by ComicDoc

Kudos to ComicJunkie (Jeff) for taking part in my private sketch opportunity and offering up a few Extra Dark Avengers blanks for my Goblin Army cause. Thanks buddy!

Kudos to sckao (Shin) for some Awesome TMNT slabs! Thanks for the freebies, too!

-Adam