• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Massive and Long Overdue kudos to NIK for everything he is; the example he sets for the rest of us, his keen eye, his big heart, this place would not be what it is without him.

For everyone who has never met him you don't know what you are missing, and for those of us that have met him and know him...sadly, we do know what we are missing.

Fight on Brother, we need you.

C

Kudos to mschmidt for a very quickly delivered package of Walking Dead, packed in more armour than Tony Stark. (thumbs u

Additional kudos to Slym2none for sending out a care package of CHEW #1 (2nd print) after finding out that my 1st package was stolen. Thanks much, brother! I owe you one! (worship) (thumbs u

Massive and Long Overdue kudos to NIK for everything he is; the example he sets for the rest of us, his keen eye, his big heart, this place would not be what it is without him.

For everyone who has never met him you don't know what you are missing, and for those of us that have met him and know him...sadly, we do know what we are missing.

Fight on Brother, we need you.

C

Well said Chris

Thanks to shiverbones for an outstanding Hellboy CGC book that was quickly and safely shipped, along with a freebie gorgeous limited edition post card signed by Matt.

The level of care shown is very much appreciated, Matt!

[font:Georgia]

Kudos to juggernaut on some great raw books. It's been years since I picked up a copy of Ninja HS and those first 3 issues are tops. Thanks!

Also to GreatEscape who set me up with my 1st GA CGC:

Action44cgc3_sm2.jpg

[/font]

Kudos to the following outstanding board members :headbang:

Junkenstein99 for a CGC 7.0 Battle Front #43 (parachute cover)

juggernaut for 4 undergraded, and very cool books !

and to

lizards2 for a couple great books also, including a nice chute cover :)

All came extremely well packaged !

Thanks very much guys (thumbs u