• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

Kudos to Elijah Snow for some awesome Amazing Amazing Spider Mans. All the books are in fantastic condition.

Also Kudos to PickyCollector for some nice Bronze books...including a sweet DC 100 page Super Spectacular Detective. Love those 100 pagers.

Edited by Shootydog

Huge kudos for Dekeuk for allowing me time to repurchase a major GA grail that ran me a few $K+. One of the easiest people to deal with on these boards and I have had many. Payment was made via money orders, thanks again. (thumbs u

Hey SILVER SURFER, glad your book is back where it belongs. Thanks for my biggest dollar sale EVER on the boards.

Belated thanks to many forumites for buying my drek in the last couple of months. A portion of all sales (from 20% up to 100% in several cases) was going towards charity! My donation to the Nationwide Children's Hospital will be $300, far exceeding the goal I set at the outset! It's been a looooong process, but I'm finally ready to write the check! :banana:

I hope I didn't miss anyone, but I probably did... :sorry:

fastballspecial

beastfeast

wilblas

joeypost

shiverbones

johnnydelicious

taz007

rtarturo

mr.diggler

sborock

returner

janders5k

greggy

bosco685

cloudofwit

You are all ^^ with me! (thumbs u

Overdue mega-kudos go to my son JonJesper the signed chew sketchbook, the signed rathburn sketchbook and most of all the ss Walking Dead sketched by Tony Moore books!

As usual, superfast shipping (even after I threw the two sketchbooks in at the last minute) and the "not even the USPS could destroy the package" packaging.

one of the bestest sellers and just a cool guy all around.

j

Kudos to Shark for responding to my WTB for some romance comics, the great deal, and the super fast shipping. Thanks!

Kudos back at ya for being such a great buyer Joanna! Let me know if I can help you with anything else you're looking for.