• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Belated thanks to many forumites for buying my drek in the last couple of months. A portion of all sales (from 20% up to 100% in several cases) was going towards charity! My donation to the Nationwide Children's Hospital will be $300, far exceeding the goal I set at the outset! It's been a looooong process, but I'm finally ready to write the check! :banana:

I hope I didn't miss anyone, but I probably did... :sorry:

fastballspecial

beastfeast

wilblas

joeypost

shiverbones

johnnydelicious

taz007

rtarturo

mr.diggler

sborock

returner

janders5k

greggy

bosco685

cloudofwit

You are all ^^ with me! (thumbs u

Overdue mega-kudos go to my son JonJesper the signed chew sketchbook, the signed rathburn sketchbook and most of all the ss Walking Dead sketched by Tony Moore books!

As usual, superfast shipping (even after I threw the two sketchbooks in at the last minute) and the "not even the USPS could destroy the package" packaging.

one of the bestest sellers and just a cool guy all around.

j

Kudos to Shark for responding to my WTB for some romance comics, the great deal, and the super fast shipping. Thanks!

Kudos back at ya for being such a great buyer Joanna! Let me know if I can help you with anything else you're looking for.

Thanks a lot to Collin for some nice books (Howard the Duck 12, Strange Tales 155, Fear 19 and two Defenders).

Super packaging and super service all the way!

Super Kudos too.

:cloud9:

Quick Kudos to Loboagain for some exceptional looking books :applause:

jkrk for a sweet deal on some Marvels for runs I've been neglecting lately

Blue808 for a very nice book that was extremely well packaged (So many layers of protection it was like a square onion)

JerryZ for helping me inexpensively rekindle and kick start my Showcase run again :cloud9:

And I also missed thanking Dale Roberts for that nice replacement GI Combat book last month. Love that cover (worship)

Major kudos to Danny (Mutantkeys) on behalf of Jerel Speck!

Danny was kind enough to hook Jerel up with the "Ghost Key" from Locke & Key at the SDCC

(worship)

Here's some more kudos on behalf of Jerel:

Kudos to JonJesper for a signed Locke & Key key :applause:

Thank you so much to GREGREECE for 2 fantastic graded books that were so well packaged, even the USPS crushing the box (and they did) couldn't break through.

Greg, what an outstanding first experience with a seller, and the speed of delivery was as if you lived right up the road. (thumbs u

And thanks to Pitboss for allowing me the chance to purchase one of these beauties, as he had first pick. Thanks Shawn!!

I owe some Kudos to Pickycollector, sold mw some sweet IM pic frames and also Kudos to Wrightsonfan, all the books i recieved were awesome guys (thumbs u