• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to nearmint for an uberfast international shipped uberwell packed Batman #251 9.0.

Thanks for being so easy to work with Jeff, you're a star (worship)

"I'm terrible with leaving kudos. I buy [a small ton] of stuff on the Boards & just don't take the time to complete this final part of the deal. Sorry to all of my sellers."

Ditto!

Wow! There are a ton of great sellers and buyers here.

FFComics is way way overdue on some kudos for some excellent SS slabs (UXM and GI Joe) as well as a great Chew 9.8. Many thanks!

And I have to thank everyone who bought from my recent sales thread and has made payments. I hope they all enjoy their books when they get them. Massive kudos on that thread go out to

SPDREYCER

Rich_Henn

lookwhoitis

Snake Eyes (big huge ups!)

mschmidt

mazman77

str8rcn

janders5k

xEVOLUTION

Lebowski

comix4fun

jpolz

ThunderGod99

Dawgwindu

joecgcmaniac

abner419

JerryZ

BillS25

Again... I can't say it enough... THANK YOU for being great buyers and purchasing my junk. I promise you the money went to a great cause! :acclaim:

And most of all the highest accolades and kudos for :acclaim:jonjesper :acclaim: first for an awesome GI Joe SS book with a sketch by Mike Zeck I picked up at the VCC, but mostly for not only making a purchase in my sales thread to raise money to pay for my dogs chemo treatments, but posting some of his own items and donating the funds to help me be able to put towards paying off those vet bills. Jon, from the bottom of my heart, I cannot thank you enough. (worship) (worship) (worship)

Edited by shortstack comics

Kudos the THE_BEYONDER (Chris) for the package of Sensational Spidey comics. Great deal, great packaging and to top it all off Chris asked me to donate the money for them to the Nik fund. Chris is a class act all the way! :applause: