• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

KUDOS to Moonlite for some awesome books and TPB... Peter Palmer for some sketches and JonJespers for an awesome X-men #100!!! all three of these guys were very easy to work with... great communication and great shipping...thanks guys!!!

Thank you once again to one of my favorite sellers (and board members), Comix4fun. I just received ten gorgeous graded books, to include two Copper Age books I've wanted in high grade for some time now.

Chris, you make it fun collecting on here, although I still cannot figure out what your trick is that willingly makes me fork over all that money.

I'm going for the tinfoil protective cap in the future to ward off any mind-controlling waves you may send.

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Thank you once again to one of my favorite sellers (and board members), Comix4fun. I just received ten gorgeous graded books, to include two Copper Age books I've wanted in high grade for some time now.

Chris, you make it fun collecting on here, although I still cannot figure out what your trick is that willingly makes me fork over all that money.

I'm going for the tinfoil protective cap in the future to ward off any mind-controlling waves you may send.

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

I aim my mind-controlling waves below the waist.

That's where the wallet is, and most guys do all their thinking down there anyway.

Kudos to mstrange. for some great early Nick Fury's

Kudos to Palamas and innocuous for some major acquisitions done with total professionalism and absolute confidence.

Take it from me you can trust these guys, they have tons of integrity.

Bob

Big kudos to BillS25 for selling me his Wonder Woman #5 undercopy after he purchased an upgrade from the gal above.

Much apprecialed, Bill!

(thumbs u

Kudo's right back at ya! :golfclap: You made it a very flawless and smooth transaction! Anyone is lucky to have you as a buyer!