• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to zuckuss2003 for a Stygian boat load of Conan books and a couple free :busy::busy: too . Thanks for closing some serious holes on my 1 -100 run. (thumbs u

Kudos (again) to EggsAckley for going to the vault and pulling me a sweet copy of Cherry Poptart #2! Always great to do business with Howard :banana:
Ditto that for eggsackley for some formerly sweet Cherry comics.......They're a bit sticky now...but I digress.

spiderman-on-tilt

You are the man.... thanks for the great x-men book ))

No waviness to the book? Did you look closely?

:o

I made them extra wavely and warped for him, and he love it.

Special kudos to Dover for two amazing slabbed high grade Bats and some of the mintiest raw books I've seen cross the Atlantic!

The kudos is special as I fell on hard times part way through our deal, and all the way through he encouraged me to take my time and sort my family issues out first. A pleasure to deal with and an all-round fantastic seller.

Just once more for posterity's sake: Thank you Mr Dover Sir!! (worship) (worship)