• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Jeranimal for a couple of great lots of Uncanny X-Men books that he had on the Bronze sales forum. Just received in great shape w/ unexpected bonuses! Thanks Jerry!

I want to thank BOSCO685 for getting me started on a new obsession with my new addition Crow#1 signed by J. OBarr.Great book and Nick is a pleasure to deal with (worship)

Oh and thanx for the freebies :gossip:

(worship) My pleasure, Dave.

Kudos to Jeranimal for a couple of great lots of Uncanny X-Men books that he had on the Bronze sales forum. Just received in great shape w/ unexpected bonuses! Thanks Jerry!

And kudos to you, sir. rsortor gave me a beyond sweet deal on an ASM #6. Said he bought it about 8 or 9 years ago on ebay and that he'd sell it to me for the same low price he bought it at. It arrived with the original invoice from ebay. :whatthe: Accurately graded. Well-packed. Thank you, Ronnie. :hail: And congrats on your recent upgrade on the issue.

Edited by cloudofwit

Kudos to the following boardies for buying out all the stuff in my Fun Yet bags thread. Thanks!! (worship)

decepticon

capt_comics

ciorac

Agro23

campued1010

spideyinacase

Foolkiller

freeloading rusty

Dano

A big kudos to the following sellers for offering up some excellent books. Frank and Mark it was especially fun talking with you guys.

frankbearss

namisgr

Kimik

Foolkiller

ARK

JerseyComicBoy

ft88

inconceivable

kdoginohio

Count

Rube11

picky collector

Big ups to the following buyer:

tortoise I’m glad I could help you out with your ASM run Mark. You’re going to love the #2 when you receive it!

Additional kudos to the following:

blue808 thanks for continuing to be one of the nicest guys on these boards!

Thanks a million to the man with the grading contest Nostalgic Attic!

Thanks again gentlemen, Ryan

Edited by Boboset

KUDOS to BOBOSET and MLMEADE for letting me payoff a couple early spideys

thanks guys (thumbs u

Kudos to you, Mark, for some recent ASM trades--haven't opened my package yet on the #41 as it's been a crazy week. :insane:

Are you on the prowl for an ASM #1 yet?

Kudos also to:

--ft88 for my first-ever copy of The X-Men #94. :luhv:

--mazman77 for a great deal on a complete set of both Crisis on Infinite Earths and Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars. :banana: :banana:

--Point Five for a nice, low grade copy of ASM #50. :cloud9: